“Excellent food”

Passage 2 India
Ranked #14 of 253 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We were driving from tampa to Atlanta and stopped here for food. Food quality was excellent. We ordered paneer pakora, kaju curry and shahi paneer. All items were excellent. Quick and good service and reasonable $$ too. Definitely worth coming back again on my way back to tampa.

1  Thank Ashwin P

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I've been living in Valdosta for 20 years and always passed by it thinking it was some rundown place, but oh my goodness I was wrong! The curry was delicious but the butter chicken was outrageously good!!! I am definitely coming back here soon and hope somebody enjoys this delicious food as I did

1  Thank hahirahappy
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were just passing through Valdosta and found this restaurant. What a nice suprise. Not a large buffet, but foods they had were very good. We eat mostly vegetarian and found plenty of foods we could eat. Quiet atmosphere and friendly staff.

1  Thank sharon766
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food was lick your plate good!!!!!

The butter chicken, oh my goodness Loved it.

The “green stuff” ( later learned it is called Saag) is the BEST thing I have ever tasted!!!!

The owner came to our table and talked with us. His level of customer service is fabulous!!

Wiil go often. I am just mad that I have lived here so long and never went before!!!

2  Thank BorninFlorida
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This restaurant was just awful....kindly do not form your opinion about Indian food based upon what you ate here.

The cutlery was so beaten up that it could have been a hundred years old, the bathroom had no paper towels and looked nasty, the table was shaking, the salt cellars did not work.

The food was bland. The rice pudding tasted and looked like dog food- just rice mixed in dilute milk. The Indian rice pudding is simmered and slow cooked in whole milk and is supposed to have saffron, green cardamon, raisins, almonds- this one was an apology of rice pudding.