“If you want a change of pace, this is a great try!”
Review of Passage 2 India

Passage 2 India
Ranked #16 of 248 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Skeptical and a bit hesitant of what Indian food is this place is, actually a great place to break you in. I didn't know what to order so the waiter recommended Chicken Korma and Cheese Naan. Tried and loved it. So I've been going back and trying different things there since. You can't go wrong with a Haywards 5000!

1  Thank Marcus1776

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stayed overnight at Valdosta.We asked for any good restaurant. We were given choice of many. We chose this one.(That was a big mistake)

Pro:None

Con:1.The restaurant is grimy and dingy. 2 The food is an insult to Indian cuisine. 3. The Kashmiri nan has no nuts or raisins, instead there as brightly red colored sweet coconut stuffed inside. 4.The Chicken korma tasted old.4. A bunch of Indian customers came in and started switching the Indian channels on TV and played the TV so loud that we almost got up and left.
Hope the county health officials visit this place and straighten things out a bit.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

The food at this place is great. Try the vindaloo or curry. They are both delicious both on the buffet and as separate plates. I'd recommend this place.

1  Thank djdrake12
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Maybe I went on the wrong day or at the wrong time, but the food was very mediocre.
The food wasn't really hot, and I got it from a buffet when I went inside.
The atmosphere was cool, and the people were very friendly.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The other reviewers are correct. This is a well run, clean, caring establishment. Everything is authentic from their mutton (goat) to Tandoori, to their homemade breads (roti, puri, nann) are delicious. I have eaten here several times. I had asked them to make my curry dish a little more spicy ... and they did. WOW. He could see I was struggling a bit and brought over a dish of Raita to put out the fire (at no charge).
We were stuffed when we left, but our waiter insisted on trying their dessert. We declined but he insisted and treated us to a fabulous treat of Kheer .. his treat again.
If you’re bored with Applebees, ‘ neighborhood’ and want something to remind you .. you really do have taste-buds, I can’t praise this restaurant enough. Enjoy !!

1  Thank Blazer_Guy