“Good food and good service”
Review of Creekside Tavern & Grill - CLOSED

Creekside Tavern & Grill
Cuisines: American
Gainesville, Florida
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Great place to go and have drinks, and a good meal . Nice menu , good food , good service . At certain times I think they have a band for dancing also. Nice well rounded menu to go with it .

Visited November 2012
1 Thank jj-howard60

Valdosta, Georgia
“The hostess stand...”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

These girls don't know anything. As we walked in the other night I noticed the hostesses were fending off would be guests. By not answering any of their questions. "How long for a table?" "I don't know but you can seat yourself" Crazy. I was confused at best, I thought they served food at this establishment, apparently not. I watched as these two women turned away 7 guest in less than 10 mins. If this place doesn't want my business they shall not get it.

• Visited December 2012
Valdosta, Georgia
“Great place with good service. Just a little loud”
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

The seafood at this place was great. I had the seafood salad with shrimp and scallops. The sauce was awesome. The server was really great. He was very helpful and nice to talk to. My only complaint was that the music was a little loud.

“Good food, good music, and service with a smile.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate here with some friends and the food was very good and the staff were friendly. Great live music as well. I would recommend this restaurant. BTW- Get the shrimp and grits! Awesome!

1 Thank TravelingRooster123
Columbia, South Carolina
“Honey habanero fritters on point!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I really enjoyed the food here!! I had the schnitzel and it was remarkably tender, and the same was amazing!! Just the right amount of food to leave me fully satisfied, although I did get an appetizer as noted above, as well as a dessert. When asked to meet the chef I was greeted with a smile!! The wait staff could do some improving on service and knowledge of the food they are serving. We sat on the back patio with a fire blazing, and had a wonderful time!! Will definitely go again when in the area!!

• Visited September 2011