All reviews valdosta mall room was clean parking lot continental breakfast biscuits and gravy long drive front desk staff yogurt linens georgia interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2019

Needed a stop over on way from southern FL! Big mistake! A dusty 2nd floor room with no elevators and lotsa stairs for our heavy luggage! The room was dusty, stained carpet and old beddings for a cold December night! The tube was clogged and held back water as one showered and finally the table had a broken leg! We checked in late, didn't get any breakfast on our way out because there were just cold buns and juice! Would i return, no! Would not recommend!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Randy E, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2019

We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. We will be addressing these concerns with our current remodel. We hope you will stop in and see our improvements.

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

We have been traviling stayed at three Hotels no problem. Came here as it was by mall. Wife walked in room and was SO MUCH Chemical smell from whatever they are trying to camouflage,we told front desk they sent us upstairs to another room. Walked in and Smell of cigarette smoke overwhelming even though it said no smoking.Needless to say, she said money would go back on card! Also said if it doesnt call the manager!! GREAT! So how many think im going to need to call manager? Pass this place on by!!oh and the bedspread had food or something on them.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mimi2jazz
Randy E, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

I am sorry to hear about these issues you experienced. I will be addressing these issues with my front desk staff and housekeeping.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

This hotel needs a complete overall clean and disinfectant job. The rooms are filthy. The sheets had stains, the towels had old residue on it and the mattress had mold and bugs. I would not recommend this place to anyone. My family and I checked out after a couple of hours and had to find a hotel in the middle of the night because there was no way my kids were sleeping in those beds.

Room tip: Go elsewhere
1  Thank Freedom801568
Randy E, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

We apologize for the problems you experienced. I will be coordinating with my housekeepers and maintenance men about these issues.

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

The staff member that checked us in was very friendly and quick with checking us in. We had a King non smoking room on the first floor. The room was clean but is not well maintained in that the drywall patches were not sanded smooth and repainted, and the furniture is showing lots of wear. We had to do some tech work to get the TV to work. Breakfast; typical juices available, biscuits and gravy but gravy was lukewarm. A few pastries and cereals available as well.
The location is not too far from I-75 and is located adjacent to a shopping mall. A decent enough place for overnight, especially for the price.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rhondam268

Thank you for your review. We will be passing these notes along to maintenance.

Reviewed October 25, 2018

Got in the room after a long day of travel, very tired. My wife first noticed some sticky residue on the desk, then noticed a stain on the sheets that unfortunately had our imagination running (see 2 pics). I had no intention of trying to find another hotel so I went down and asked for clean sheets and my wife and I would make the bed. Upon tearing down the sheets the blankets had many stains on them. I went back down to get replacement blankets. I was told by 2-3 different associates I would be hearing from a manager, but I haven't heard anything after 6 days.

1  Thank georgemclean

We are sorry to hear about the issues you had during your stay. We will be working with housekeeping to remedy these issues.