All reviewsvaldosta mallroom was cleanparking lotcontinental breakfastwaffle makerstay there againfront desk clerkstaff was friendlylong driveone night stayoff the highwayoatmealrandy
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This motel was recommended to us based on price and cleanliness. In those categories, it was great. They offer a VSU rate that is unbeatable and the rooms are clean. The two issues I have were the size of the beds and the breakfast. The beds were comfortable, but sized for small people under 5 1/2 feet tall. We took one look at the breakfast buffet and took a chance on getting breakfast at the campus. So, if you're searching for the best price for a clean room, this place is for you. If you're looking for a nice room with a reasonably sized bed and a decent breakfast, shop around a little more.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This hotel has the two most important things a hotel can have; clean and quite. Breakfast is nice also and they have that. The staff at the front desk was very nice at check in. The breakfast is the usual. waffles, cereal, etc. which works. In addition, you cannot beat the price. On my next trip through Valdosta I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the quiet side of the hotel. On one side you can hear trains off in the distance. The quiet side is the "non-mall" side.
Reviewed May 29, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This Baymont Inn is very well kept. Their front desk staff is super friendly and very helpful. We were traveling with little dog. The room we got was clean, with nice furniture and even a small refrigerator and coffee maker. We thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay! I look forward to staying there again. Clean, safe, friendly places like this one are hard to find, especially when they are also economical.

Room Tip: I always look at the room first before I check in. I have success because sometimes I prefer a better room location, etc. If room is excellent, I leave a tip for the cleaning staff. They deserve it for a great job maintaining the rooms.
1  Thank Angela S