All reviews valdosta mall room was clean parking lot continental breakfast waffle maker stay there again front desk clerk staff was friendly long drive one night stay off the highway oatmeal randy
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Usually stay at La Quienta when we can but LQ was too busy to answer our phone call. My wife gave up after waiting 10 minutes for a live person to come on the phone,TWICE! They lost our business and Jameson Inn has a new customer when we stop in Vadosta. They were cheaper and the room was as nice as the LQ there. The room had a nice flat screen TV, the bed was real comfortable along with a micro and refrig. The room was real clean. Typical breakfast. I couldn't tell any difference between LQ and Jameson except the rate was $54 vs. $69 using the coupon in the travel book found at the rest area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Onintthree,
Thank you for choosing the Jameson Inn as your place to stay on your vist in Valdosta. We strive to make sure that anyone who calls Jameson Inn gets the quality customer service they deserve. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the 37" LG flat screen televisions that we have in every room along with the micro-fridge. Our housekeeping staff works hard to make sure that each and every room exceeds expectations for every guest. Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon!!

Travel safely,

Reviewed August 15, 2012

If you must need an overnight stay, this hotel was just fine. We had a coupon from the hotel book for $55. Clean room, nice towels, big TV. If you get a room on the second floor, there are no elevators. You access all rooms from the outside. The front desk staff was a bit dingy, but she got us checked in just fine.
Breakfast was a bit below average, but there are lots of restaurants nearby and it is just off the interstate.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear sendmehome,

Thank you for your comments. We love to hear feedback from our guests. I'm glad that you enjoyed our 37' LG LCD flat screen televisions. I've addressed the issue you mentioned with the front desk. We stress the importance of professionalism to all of our employees. I personally would love for you to come back and stay with us. We strive to make each guest a happy guest. I hope to see you again soon!!

Travel safely!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

After reading some reviews I was very concerned about staying here. My family just need a hotel for the night becasue we were going to Wild Adventures for 2 days. We decided to chance it and had an awesome experience. The only complaint was the small size of the room breakfast was served in.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nat1026
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Dear nat1026,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us and our future guest about your recent stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that your stay was an awesome experience. We strive to make sure that each guest leaves a happy guests. We're so glad you appreciate the value that Jameson Inn provides with our brand new 37" LG LCD flat screen televisions along with the microfridge in every room. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Wild Adventures or Valdosta!

Travel Safely,

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I want to say thank you to Erin and her staff. Our stay was one of the best I have ever had at any hotel. The room was extra clean and the rate was suprisingly affordable. When I asked for extra towels, the front desk staff did not hesitate and brought them to me so that I didn't have to walk down stairs. The breakfast was wonderful as well. I will definately be back on my next trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bobby J
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Dear Bobby J,
Thank you for the wonderful comment. I take great pride in knowing that our guests are enjoying their stay with us. I will pass these comments along to the staff. We love making our guests happy and seeing that they have everything they need while they are here. Thank you again for the comment. We look forward to seeing you again!

Travel safely!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I do NOT reccomend anybody stay here. You would have to wear shoes in the room otherwise the carpets would turn your feet BLACK!! When we asked for more blankets they had the nerve to ask us after 12 hours of driving in the car to come down and get them. It was a place to sleep, but filthy and expensive. The beds: in our FIRST room, there were bugs in the bed and HAIR! The mirrors were filthy. The breakfast hall had ZERO space And you bumped into everybody. Our second room was better but not good, either. The beds were WET and the head boards were dusty. The carpets also turned your feet black. After traveling my whole life, the Jameson Inn was the WORST!! The did knock off $20 from our bill. But my family will never come to another Jameson Inn. I do NOT reccomend to ANYONE!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Zbodnar

Dear Zbodnar,

I’m deeply saddened to hear that your stay at the Jameson Inn was less than perfect. I have addressed all of the issues mentioned in your review with our front desk staff and housekeeping staff members. Our goal is to put each and every guest's needs as our first priority. I would personally like to apologize for any inconveniences you faced while staying at our hotel. I would like another opportunity to allow me to show you our great customer service and clean rooms. I personally invite you back to our hotel and I will make sure your experience will exceed your expectations. Thank you for your comments.

Travel safely,