All reviewsvaldosta mallroom was cleanparking lotcontinental breakfastwaffle makerstay there againfront desk clerkstaff was friendlylong driveone night stayoff the highwayoatmealrandy
Reviewed August 15, 2012

If you must need an overnight stay, this hotel was just fine. We had a coupon from the hotel book for $55. Clean room, nice towels, big TV. If you get a room on the second floor, there are no elevators. You access all rooms from the outside. The front desk staff was a bit dingy, but she got us checked in just fine.
Breakfast was a bit below average, but there are lots of restaurants nearby and it is just off the interstate.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear sendmehome,

Thank you for your comments. We love to hear feedback from our guests. I'm glad that you enjoyed our 37' LG LCD flat screen televisions. I've addressed the issue you mentioned with the front desk. We stress the importance of professionalism to all of our employees. I personally would love for you to come back and stay with us. We strive to make each guest a happy guest. I hope to see you again soon!!

Travel safely!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

After reading some reviews I was very concerned about staying here. My family just need a hotel for the night becasue we were going to Wild Adventures for 2 days. We decided to chance it and had an awesome experience. The only complaint was the small size of the room breakfast was served in.

1  Thank nat1026
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Dear nat1026,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us and our future guest about your recent stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that your stay was an awesome experience. We strive to make sure that each guest leaves a happy guests. We're so glad you appreciate the value that Jameson Inn provides with our brand new 37" LG LCD flat screen televisions along with the microfridge in every room. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Wild Adventures or Valdosta!

Travel Safely,

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I want to say thank you to Erin and her staff. Our stay was one of the best I have ever had at any hotel. The room was extra clean and the rate was suprisingly affordable. When I asked for extra towels, the front desk staff did not hesitate and brought them to me so that I didn't have to walk down stairs. The breakfast was wonderful as well. I will definately be back on my next trip.

1  Thank Bobby J
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Dear Bobby J,
Thank you for the wonderful comment. I take great pride in knowing that our guests are enjoying their stay with us. I will pass these comments along to the staff. We love making our guests happy and seeing that they have everything they need while they are here. Thank you again for the comment. We look forward to seeing you again!

Travel safely!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I do NOT reccomend anybody stay here. You would have to wear shoes in the room otherwise the carpets would turn your feet BLACK!! When we asked for more blankets they had the nerve to ask us after 12 hours of driving in the car to come down and get them. It was a place to sleep, but filthy and expensive. The beds: in our FIRST room, there were bugs in the bed and HAIR! The mirrors were filthy. The breakfast hall had ZERO space And you bumped into everybody. Our second room was better but not good, either. The beds were WET and the head boards were dusty. The carpets also turned your feet black. After traveling my whole life, the Jameson Inn was the WORST!! The did knock off $20 from our bill. But my family will never come to another Jameson Inn. I do NOT reccomend to ANYONE!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Zbodnar

Dear Zbodnar,

I’m deeply saddened to hear that your stay at the Jameson Inn was less than perfect. I have addressed all of the issues mentioned in your review with our front desk staff and housekeeping staff members. Our goal is to put each and every guest's needs as our first priority. I would personally like to apologize for any inconveniences you faced while staying at our hotel. I would like another opportunity to allow me to show you our great customer service and clean rooms. I personally invite you back to our hotel and I will make sure your experience will exceed your expectations. Thank you for your comments.

Travel safely,

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This place was filthy, filthy, filthy. Animal pee in every corner. Carpet hadn't seen a vacum. Disgusting. Never seen anything like it. We arrived ready for bed at 2am on a Friday night after traveling. We were greeted by the front desk girl who told me our room was in the "other building". First warning to you travelers....there are 2 buildings. You do not want to be in the "other" building. After expressing my safety concerns and desire for the main building, I was told they were sold out and I had to take that building. I was assured by the manager who was called on the phone by front desk girl of our safety. We pull up and notice a small group of 3 males in their 20s to 30s hanging out on the 2nd floor balcony of rooms. Great....we get in the room, husband goes back down to get a valuable out of car and the guys proceed to "check" our room door. I look out the peephole and there they are in front of our door now looking down at my husband at the car. As soon as they scooted down the balcony "hall" I grabbed the kids and our stuff and exited. Went to demand refund at the main building. Front desk girl was booking a gentleman who just showed up....a room in the MAIN building. Of course I then asked her why she lied to me about the building's availability. Whatever. TERRIBLE. The upside....LaQuinta!! Stayed there and it was VERY clean and the beds were VERY comfortable. It does have glass sliding doors, so that was a personal safety concern for us, but other than that...LaQuinta is a great choice. Jameson should be shut down.

Room Tip: Go to LaQuinta if you have pets. Do not stay here.

Dear Onceinabluemoom,

I’m so sorry that your experience here at the Jameson Inn was not a pleasant one. I, as well as our staff, strive to make sure that each guest feels safe and comfortable while staying with us. We have not had any safety issues in the past and make every effort to reassure our guest that there will not be any in the future. Our goal is to make sure that each and every room not only meets our housekeeping standards but exceeds them as well. I would love to have the chance to show you that Jameson Inn isn’t just a hotel but a home away from home.