“Excellent Stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Valdosta at Valdosta Mall
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed July 29, 2012

After reading some reviews I was very concerned about staying here. My family just need a hotel for the night becasue we were going to Wild Adventures for 2 days. We decided to chance it and had an awesome experience. The only complaint was the small size of the room breakfast was served in.

1  Thank nat1026
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Dear nat1026,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us and our future guest about your recent stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that your stay was an awesome experience. We strive to make sure that each guest leaves a happy guests. We're so glad you appreciate the value that Jameson Inn provides with our brand new 37" LG LCD flat screen televisions along with the microfridge in every room. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Wild Adventures or Valdosta!

Travel Safely,

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Valdosta at Valdosta Mall

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I want to say thank you to Erin and her staff. Our stay was one of the best I have ever had at any hotel. The room was extra clean and the rate was suprisingly affordable. When I asked for extra towels, the front desk staff did not hesitate and brought them to me so that I didn't have to walk down stairs. The breakfast was wonderful as well. I will definately be back on my next trip.

1  Thank Bobby J
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Dear Bobby J,
Thank you for the wonderful comment. I take great pride in knowing that our guests are enjoying their stay with us. I will pass these comments along to the staff. We love making our guests happy and seeing that they have everything they need while they are here. Thank you again for the comment. We look forward to seeing you again!

Travel safely!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I do NOT reccomend anybody stay here. You would have to wear shoes in the room otherwise the carpets would turn your feet BLACK!! When we asked for more blankets they had the nerve to ask us after 12 hours of driving in the car to come down and get them. It was a place to sleep, but filthy and expensive. The beds: in our FIRST room, there were bugs in the bed and HAIR! The mirrors were filthy. The breakfast hall had ZERO space And you bumped into everybody. Our second room was better but not good, either. The beds were WET and the head boards were dusty. The carpets also turned your feet black. After traveling my whole life, the Jameson Inn was the WORST!! The did knock off $20 from our bill. But my family will never come to another Jameson Inn. I do NOT reccomend to ANYONE!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Zbodnar

Dear Zbodnar,

I’m deeply saddened to hear that your stay at the Jameson Inn was less than perfect. I have addressed all of the issues mentioned in your review with our front desk staff and housekeeping staff members. Our goal is to put each and every guest's needs as our first priority. I would personally like to apologize for any inconveniences you faced while staying at our hotel. I would like another opportunity to allow me to show you our great customer service and clean rooms. I personally invite you back to our hotel and I will make sure your experience will exceed your expectations. Thank you for your comments.

Travel safely,

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This place was filthy, filthy, filthy. Animal pee in every corner. Carpet hadn't seen a vacum. Disgusting. Never seen anything like it. We arrived ready for bed at 2am on a Friday night after traveling. We were greeted by the front desk girl who told me our room was in the "other building". First warning to you travelers....there are 2 buildings. You do not want to be in the "other" building. After expressing my safety concerns and desire for the main building, I was told they were sold out and I had to take that building. I was assured by the manager who was called on the phone by front desk girl of our safety. We pull up and notice a small group of 3 males in their 20s to 30s hanging out on the 2nd floor balcony of rooms. Great....we get in the room, husband goes back down to get a valuable out of car and the guys proceed to "check" our room door. I look out the peephole and there they are in front of our door now looking down at my husband at the car. As soon as they scooted down the balcony "hall" I grabbed the kids and our stuff and exited. Went to demand refund at the main building. Front desk girl was booking a gentleman who just showed up....a room in the MAIN building. Of course I then asked her why she lied to me about the building's availability. Whatever. TERRIBLE. The upside....LaQuinta!! Stayed there and it was VERY clean and the beds were VERY comfortable. It does have glass sliding doors, so that was a personal safety concern for us, but other than that...LaQuinta is a great choice. Jameson should be shut down.

Room Tip: Go to LaQuinta if you have pets. Do not stay here.

Dear Onceinabluemoom,

I’m so sorry that your experience here at the Jameson Inn was not a pleasant one. I, as well as our staff, strive to make sure that each guest feels safe and comfortable while staying with us. We have not had any safety issues in the past and make every effort to reassure our guest that there will not be any in the future. Our goal is to make sure that each and every room not only meets our housekeeping standards but exceeds them as well. I would love to have the chance to show you that Jameson Inn isn’t just a hotel but a home away from home.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We were down for two nights and had an excellent stay. Paul at the front desk was extremely helpful (and always there... note sure if he ever sleeps ;-) and nice. We have aboslutely zero complaints about our stay here.

Can't comment on the food as I am not a fan of "continental breakfasts". But there is a chik-fil-a and Cracker Barrel very near by.

Room Tip: This place is right next to the mall in Valdosta... not busy when we were there but not sure about o...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear MP789,
I'm very happy to hear that your stay with us was great! Our goal is to make every guest feel at home and to see that each guest leaves a happy guest. I'm glad Paul, our Guest Service Manager, was able to assist you during your stay. Our staff is a wonderful asset here and we love hearing wonderful comments on each and every one of them. We thank you for your comments and look forward to seeing you again!

Travel safely!

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Very clean building and nice room. Close to shopping. Great service only 2 complaints. Shower head sucked and window coverings not adequate to block out light.

• Stayed: May 2012
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2012

Dear Misstazzie,

Thank you for staying with us while you were in Valdosta. I’m so happy to hear that you were happy with your stay. We have fixed the shower head and we are addressing the issues with the curtains. Our goal is to make sure that each guest that leaves is a happy guest. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Thank you!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago. Although Jameson is not my first choice, the company I work for imposses restrictions that dictated my stay here (CLC). Overall, not bad. The only problem I encountered was I had to wake up the "night" guy (Galen) in order to get coffee and check out. The hotel claims that the breakfast is available at 5:30 AM....they forgot to state that it is available if this guy is awake. The best part of this hotel is it's proximity to restaraunts....many close by. As the old saying goes: "you get what you pay for".

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear Djken49,

Thank you for your comments regarding our Jameson Inn here in Valdosta, GA. I am grateful for your feedback and am utilizing it as a training tool for my team.

I have already addressed the issue with breakfast being open on time and am sorry for this inconvenience. We open breakfast at 5:30am Monday through Friday and you can count on us to fulfill this obligation.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope to see you soon on your next trip through Valdosta.