All reviewsvaldosta mallroom was cleanparking lotcontinental breakfastwaffle makerstay there againfront desk clerkstaff was friendlylong driveone night stayoff the highwayoatmealrandy
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago. Although Jameson is not my first choice, the company I work for imposses restrictions that dictated my stay here (CLC). Overall, not bad. The only problem I encountered was I had to wake up the "night" guy (Galen) in order to get coffee and check out. The hotel claims that the breakfast is available at 5:30 AM....they forgot to state that it is available if this guy is awake. The best part of this hotel is it's proximity to restaraunts....many close by. As the old saying goes: "you get what you pay for".

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2012

Dear Djken49,

Thank you for your comments regarding our Jameson Inn here in Valdosta, GA. I am grateful for your feedback and am utilizing it as a training tool for my team.

I have already addressed the issue with breakfast being open on time and am sorry for this inconvenience. We open breakfast at 5:30am Monday through Friday and you can count on us to fulfill this obligation.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope to see you soon on your next trip through Valdosta.

Erin Searcy

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We have stayed in many hotels in Valdosta over the years while visiting family & friends in the area. This has become our go to hotel. One of the best hotels in the area based on value and comfort. Clean, friendly, decent sleep, convenient location as well.
Typical continental breakfast.
If price is a factor, but clean & sleep quality factors into your choice as well, I would consider this Jameson Inn as a top choice in your decision making.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ladyintheknow
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Hi Ladyintheknow,

I’m happy to hear we have become your “go to” hotel! It is our desire that all guests are completely satisfied with every visit. We pride ourselves in delivering great customer service and a restful night’s sleep at a great value. Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Shaye Hudspeth, GM

Reviewed December 17, 2011

I stopped driving all the way through to Florida from North Georgia a few years ago and found the Jameson Inn to be just what we needed!

It is right next to the mall if you don't get in too late and has a great piece of land to walk the dog in the morning. My son loves to make his own waffle in the morning - so that for us is his bonus. Me - It's clean and I've never had any problems there!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MomOnTheGo6
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

Dear MomOnTheGo,

With our location nestled inside the Valdosta Mall circle, you’ll never be at a loss for great restaurant and entertainment options. We even have plenty of room if Fido wants to join in on your travels. Jameson Inn strives to make a very restful end to your day with our signature Dreamium mattresses, and a delicious start to your day with our Complementary Deluxe Continental Breakfast (I agree with your son, our waffles are tasty!)

Thank you for your review, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Shaye Hudspeth

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Hotel grounds are well keep, basic hotels room, carpet had some stains, bed was good. Ist night killed a roach crawling up the wall had trouble sleeping after that. Second night looking forward to a good night sleep. There is a total of 6 cars in the parking lot including mine and the hotel seems to have many rooms available. So what do they do the book the room right next to me, now I'm laying in bed and can't sleep because the room next door has the TV turned on way to loud, maybe it's just me but why could they space us out a little bit?

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Dear R L,

Firstly, I’d like to extend a thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We value all guests' business and reviews, and we appreciate you taking time out to share your experience. Let me address the issues you endured during your stay with us in Valdosta. I’m so sorry to hear about your first night’s bug encounter. Our exterminator service was here two days prior to this incident de-bugging our property; I’ve been on the phone with ASTRO and we’re to have them out here no later than this coming Wednesday 9/21 to make a second sweep in all our rooms. Also, as space is available and hotel season slows, we try spacing everyone out to give them the utmost privacy (of course, considering any special needs involved like preference of room location, type of room desired, etc. in guests' placement). In some cases, there’s no avoiding being assigned next to a noisy neighbor. If anytime during your stay you find this to be the case, we urge you to come to the front desk at your earliest convenience and we'll do the best we can to make sure your accommodations are up to your satisfaction. Jameson Inns has a reputation for great customer satisfaction, delivering guests to clean, comfortable rooms. It’s our desire that every guest is completely satisfied with every visit. We would have loved to rectify the situation before your check out, and if you plan to visit Valdosta again please give us the opportunity to correct your experience with us.

Feel free to contact our hotel and speak with me directly if I may help in any way transform your next stay into a more positive one!

Reviewed August 1, 2011

The hotel was a basic hotel, the room was clean and comfortable. The TV was a little old but we were only there for 1 night. It was surprisingly quiet being right next to the mall. The pool was nice. The breakfast was very basic and I just ate an English Muffin but my son had cereal and a waffle. Nothing fancy but for the price it was OK. We checked other Trip Advisor posts and chose this hotel over others which warned us off.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Dear JPN9000,

Thank you for your response and we’re grateful for your business here at Jameson Inn Valdosta! We’ve found many guests agree with you that our grounds are pleasantly quiet. Our hotel is currently receiving updates to our room amenities, and we’re expecting updates soon regarding our in-room TV’s and adding micro fridges in all our rooms. It’s a company-wide movement, and we’re very excited about it!

The next time you’re in Valdosta, I invite you to stay with us again.

Shaye Hudspeth