All reviewsvaldosta mallroom was cleanparking lotcontinental breakfastwaffle makerstay there againfront desk clerkstaff was friendlylong driveone night stayoff the highwayoatmealrandy
Reviewed May 18, 2011

This was our 3rd stay - well my 3rd, spouse's 1st. The guest rooms are always clean with everything in place. We never have to request towels, etc. as there is always a nice supply, nicely displayed. And not lacking on hot water like some we have found. Nice selection of coffee & teas for the morning. I have stayed in a 2 double bed room as well as king, each slept well, good quality mattresses and well kept linens.
We did have trouble with the phone in the room this time, not sure if it was the phone or the front desk assistant as we had not had the best experience when we arrived. He seemed off in space, could not complete a task. Since he had not provided information about breakfast times, that was the reason for our call... but no avail.
Speaking about breakfast, very nice self serve continental. The waffle maker seemed to have been around too long as everyone attempting to cook one had trouble. The cereal containers had been added to far too many times between cleaning out as the clear containers were full of cereal crumbs & sugar. But overall a nice breakfast for this class of hotel.
Nice free WiFi service for business travelers.
This will be a regular place for me to lay my head when traveling to Valdosta.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
jivaldosta, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2011

Dear Woodridgebb,

It’s such a delight to hear you have once again enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate your detailed, kind words regarding your experience in Valdosta; we strive to make an extra-restful end to your day on our new Dreamium mattresses and delicious start to your day with our continental breakfast!

I’m so sorry to hear about your customer service experience during check-in. Our team strives to make all our guests’ stay a positive one and delivering the utmost positive customer service. I want to extend my apologies this did not reflect such standards upon your check-in, and we hope that next time around we can help you have a more positive first, second and third impression. And I want to state that, since your stay, we’ve received a brand NEW waffle maker!

We are grateful for your business and positive review on Trip Advisor. Help us spread the word about Jameson Inn Valdosta!

Very Respectfully,
Shaye Hudspeth

Reviewed April 8, 2011

We actually ended up with this hotel as an unpublished rate from a discount website. It is a great location. You can walk to the mall and anything you could want to eat is in the area. It was a good place to sleep after a long day at the park. Nothing fancy, but the beds were very comfortable. I would have liked a refrigerator in the room, but I was too tired to ask for a room with one. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Pool is small and very cold in April, so don't plan to spend the day in the pool unless you like it cold, but the pool was clean. Great hotel for a larger family. They have rooms that will connect. Would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mikatkait
Reviewed April 8, 2011

Used one of those hotel coupon from a coupon book and ended up getting one king room for around $62. So far our stay has been wonderful. The bed is nice and comfy, breakfast is great, shower produced hot water fast, and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed November 18, 2010

I am from a town within 25 miles of Valdosta and have been to the mall hundreds of times and always admired the looks of the Jameson Inn. Due to a death in the family, we needed a place away from home, so my daughter and I decided on the Jameson Inn. She loves a place with "character" such as the porches, and Jameson Inn looks like the antebellum homes;we stayed on the 2nd floor facing JC Penneys and had a marvelous time sitting on the balcony watching the lights. The reservations clerk was absolutely the sweetest, the breakfast had anything you could possibly want, and the beds were absolutely divine:those comforters were like wrapping up in a cloud. We plan on staying there Thanksgiving night and can hardly wait. Hope we can even have the same room!

• Stayed: August 2010
2  Thank Joyce1947
Reviewed October 6, 2010

Driving back from Illinois, I needed to stop one more night on the way home to Florida. The young lady at the desk extended ultimate consideration to me, backed up by the general manager. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling through Valdosta, Georgia.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo