“better than excellent”

Aligatou Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #159 of 245 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My family and I eat here at least twice a month and it is always better than we could hope for. The staff is friendly and the food is prepared in an awesome manner. Sitting at the grill table adds to the enjoyment of the overall meal. I will be a loyal customer for as long as they are in business. I recommend them to anyone who likes sushi and excellent japanese cuisine. We have NEVER been disappointed.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The food was good and right next to our hotel. Very convient. Looks like they are remodeling the restaurant. I recommend this if you are in town.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The atmosphere is very soothing, the service was wonderful, and the sushi is some of the best we've ever had!

Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

The place is not the nicest, but the food is actually pretty good. Which to me is more important than bad decor, or old buildings.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Aligatou used to be very good, but it has gone downhill. The last time we went, the "chef" was horrible. He was really bad. He didn't speak a word the whole time. It was extremely HOT inside as well. I think the air conditioner was broken or something. The restaurant itself needs some repairs as well. Since the food is so expensive, I expect the "show" and the atmosphere to reflect that, and it didn't when we recently visited.

1  Thank geometryjunkie