“We enjoyed Wild Adventures”

Wild Adventures Theme Park
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Valdosta
More attraction details
Owner description: Theme park. Water park. Animal park. Wild Adventures has it all for less. Journey to a place where animals rule, water flows and animals play. Located in Southern Georgia, Wild Adventures is a convenient day trip from Alabama, Florida and Georgia or a welcome stop from your family road trip on I-75. With many lodging options just minutes away, Wild Adventures is perfect for a family getaway.
Reviewed July 22, 2010

I visited Wild Adventures for the first time with husband and two children (ages 6 and 2) and we had a great time. They were running a special "buy one day and get the 2nd day free" which worked out well. They had rides for the very young (merry go round) and rides for the more adventurous (roller coasters). Everyone loved the water park too. It is not Disney, but for the price and the closer proximity to home, it was a great place for our mini family vacation.

1  Thank Shelleyr93
There are newer reviews for Wild Adventures Theme Park

Reviewed July 7, 2010

My husband and I took our three children several years ago, and we had a really good time. I truly don't understand all the bad reviews. First of all, what do you expect from the food?!?!! It's an amusement park. And to be honest I don't know where else you can go and get an amusement park, a water park, and a small zoo for a low price. Never been to Disney. I have never had the opportunity. But I am aware of how many different attractions they have. They also cost a lot more.
And as far as being compared to a traveling carnival, we have a carnival right down the road from us that comes every year. And it doesn't even begin to compare. Apparently all of the people that think Wild Adventures is a bad place, have been everywhere else. Some people are not so lucky. So I will continue to think Wild Adventures is a great place to go....especially if you have kids.

2  Thank oryanaw
Reviewed June 26, 2010

My wife and I are Disney annual passholders and we've no doubt been spoiled by the Disney brand and its quality. That said, we made the drive over to Valdosta (from Jax) today and really enjoyed ourselves. We are a couple (without kids) that likes to try out different theme parks and do a healthy amount of leisure travel.

I will admit that my first impressions weren't encouraging when we walked in to the park, but the rides, particularly the roller coasters (Hangman/Cheetah/Boomerang) were really enjoyable and the lines are incredibly short, even for a busy Saturday. There was a $10 pulled pork/chicken tender/ice cream buffet that wasn't horrible. We also thought the shows were better than anticipated. We paid $35 after a $10 discount from Subway.

This isn't a place I'd recommend flying in for, but if you're within a few hours of this park, you're more likely than not to enjoy your day.

2  Thank ClearwaterGuy
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Wild adventures = Food is decent. Half of the rides are ALWAYS closed. Leaving about 4-5 rides open ( not counting toddler rides) Seriously EVERYONE of the rides are WORSE than carnival rides. The food is much worse than carnival/fair rides. It is VERY expensive for this low quality of a place. Drive the extra few hours and head to 6 flags atlanta. its only about 2-3 hours from atl and you can buy gas with extra money youd be paying to get in. This is MIGHT be fun for a group of preteens. Not many animals for them to be advertising it like thats the main thing. very spread out for the amount of stuff they have. Please please PLEASE save your money. we got season passes, i regret it so much

Reviewed June 22, 2010

My husband and I only went because he won the tickets. The place is run down and totally dirty and disgusting. we went in the water park and the lockers were $10 to rent the smallest one. they were sold out so we had to wait 2 hours for one to be available. Then we finally get one and get to the water and it was closed becauser of a near by thunderstoem and lightening. They were still selling lockers to other guest so my husband asked if it was closed why are they still renting out lockers she replied "its a marketing strategy" no its stealing peoples money ! then we went to pick up our 12 photos from the booth and they said they CD burner was down. so I asked how much to have them all printed in 4x6's. they said $40 the same price of the CD. Then they spent 10 minutes argueing with me that I should get the CD and the manager even gave me her cell #. well long story short the CD came with 28 bogus pics, her # was a wrong #, and I can't get a response via e-mail or phone messages to the parks customer service. THEY ARE CROOKS !!!!!

2  Thank Mindy072609