“Had a great time at Wild Adventures”

Wild Adventures Theme Park
Ranked #1 of 32 things to do in Valdosta
More attraction details
Owner description: Theme park. Water park. Animal park. Wild Adventures has it all for less. Journey to a place where animals rule, water flows and animals play. Located in Southern Georgia, Wild Adventures is a convenient day trip from Alabama, Florida and Georgia or a welcome stop from your family road trip on I-75. With many lodging options just minutes away, Wild Adventures is perfect for a family getaway.
Reviewed May 24, 2009

I haven't been in quiet a few years and it has a lot of good shows. We saw the Imagine Show which was out of this world good. Its a musical with animals, smells & bubbles. It has a great message and the young talent is great! We also went to the Dog Stunt Show, that was great too, Very good and entertaining show. Saw the Predator Show that was great and the other one with the alligators and snakes. Chris the guy that does it knows a lot and has done the show for like 23 years I think he said. It was very interesting. It has alot of rides but we only had time for one. Before you knew it , it was time for the concert. We saw Creedence Clearwater Revisited. That was a great show. Only 2 original band members left, the drummer and bass player. We went on the train ride which was very nice and saw a bunch of animals. We watched the giraffe get fed, he was neat. We went on this rainy week and only got rained on once. We plan on going again. More people need to go there, it's a great park and not crowed like Orlando's parks. This park also has a water park and its included in the price.

1  Thank Blazect59

Reviewed April 13, 2009

Wild Adventures is a great park for families to go to. The atmosphere is very family friendly and is clean for the most part. You can definitely tell that the new ownership is attempting to clean the park up and bring it to higher standards than previously. It is true that many of the rides could be considered carnival rides and some of the landscaping needs to be more "themed", however that doesn't necessarily mean that the park is in bad shape and dirty as other reviewers have stated. Wild Adventures is by no means a DisneyWorld; however neither is any other theme park in the USA and I don't think that Wild Adventures would even say they are trying to be anothing Orlando theme park. There is a decent amount of rides for everyone from small children's rides to extreme roller coasters. They may not have as many roller coasters as a Six Flags, but the atmosphere is so much cleaner and you don't have to wait forever in line. I would definitely recommend this park to a family who wants to get away for the weekend. If you are from far away and making this your final destination....well, you may be disappointed, but that's not to say it is a terrible place either.

4  Thank MidGeorgia
Reviewed April 5, 2009

Our kids loved it! Never waited long for anything. Was much nicer than Six Flags. The Water park was actually at the same level as any of the Disney's, but smaller than Wet n' Wild. If you have small children under 10, then you will find more kiddie rides than any them park I've ever seen. We're glad to find out we didn't need to break the bank or go all the way to Orlando for a fun theme park. I would suggest a family spend the weekend at the new Wingate by Wyndham and get in Friday night, eat Japanese next door. Hit the park all day Sat and use the free return admission on Sunday for the Water park. Head back to Atlanta Sunday afternoon exhausted but happy you had a great time for a whole lot less than Orlando!

3  Thank hlorick
Reviewed April 1, 2009

Wild Adventures is the best smaller theme park we have been to!
The lines here are VERY short or nonexistant and the price is right- $80 for the Gold passport which saves $10 on parking, and go-carts (normally $5 per person per ride) and mini-golf is included- and the Splash Island Water Park is fun as well. We've been to several Six Flags parks where the lines can seriously be several hours long for some rides. My kids love it, and I would go here over Orlando attractions ANY DAY! The only complaint we have is that the food it expensive and is AWFUL- so we just pack a picnic lunch and eat it outside the gates in the picnic area.

2  Thank Epicuriousgirl
Reviewed March 26, 2009

Everytime I go to this park I am disappointed more and more. 50% of the rides were not operating last time I went. This place is not worth the money when you can't ride 90% of the rides. Spend your money at a local carnival or fair.