“Run Do Not Walk Away From This Park”

Wild Adventures Theme Park
Ranked #1 of 28 things to do in Valdosta
More attraction details
Owner description: Theme park. Water park. Animal park. Wild Adventures has it all for less. Journey to a place where animals rule, water flows and animals play. Located in Southern Georgia, Wild Adventures is a convenient day trip from Alabama, Florida and Georgia or a welcome stop from your family road trip on I-75. With many lodging options just minutes away, Wild Adventures is perfect for a family getaway.
Reviewed June 26, 2008

My husband and I took our son and his friend for a day at the park and to see ZZ Top. After spending $176.00 just to get in, ONLY ONE RIDE AT A TIME WAS WORKING ALL DAY. Then some jerk got hurt in the wave pool (small and nasty) and our only relief from the heat was CLOSED FOR MOST OF THE AFTERNOON. The food was EXTREMELY OVERPRICED ($7.00 for a CORN DOG) and the staff was rude. RUN, DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THIS EMPTY HOLE TO THROW YOUR MONEY IN.

2  Thank FAIRYLakeCity_FL
in 14 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed April 10, 2008

The only reason I gave such a low rating was because of the weather which made our visit some what depressing. It was a rainy, yucky day on our first day there. We wanted to spend half the day at the water park, go back to our hotel to rest and clean up, then spend the other half of the day on the rides and going to the concert that night. The water park was closed due to bad weather right after we walked a flight of steps to the water slide (we were next in line). We didn't ride any rides and got soaked. We returned later that day in time for the concert and watched it in drizzling rain. Our second day started out cloudy but got better during the day and we were able to ride most of the rides with hardly any wait time. My only complaint on our visit was a young lady that was operating the basketball throw. She never once smiled at the visitors throwing the ball. As a matter of fact she was down right rude. If asked a question she would just shake or nod her head and acted in pain if she had to speak. She would kind of toss the ball to the person throwing or just put it on the counter for them to pick up with a very disgusted look on her face. I would not allow my child to even attempt to play this game due to her attitude. Her name was Shawn and I was sure to get this from her name tag before I left. All the other employees were very friendly and in good spirits. I have been to Wild Adventures numerous times and have always enjoyed the park. I usually get the Passport so I can return as often as I like.

2  Thank lmdixson
Reviewed December 31, 2007

I really liked it. I visited most of the theme park in FL. I have 1 yr and 4 yr old i just want to try this . It is great. Lot kids attaction and lots of kids rides. Plus lot of adults attraction too.
Most of all it is mixed version of animal kingdom, six flags and white water. For 49 bugs we can enjoy all at one time. We spend 2 days here almost we spend our 8 hrs both day. We still missed most of the rides. Every one is friendly. Parking is little bit expensive. Better park just oppisite to the park for $3 instead of 7.

It is not comparable to other parks.But i liked the variety.
Money is worth it

1  Thank senthilraj
Reviewed November 26, 2007

We've been to Wild Adventures before and thoroughly enjoyed it. This time part of the park was closed because of the cool weather (the water park). We knew this going in, but what we didn't know was that half of the other rides were closed for lack of employees. The park was also supposed to be decorated nicely for Christmas, but we didn't see much. Very dissappointing!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 21, 2007

We just got back from wild adventures and they have around 55 rides and half of them were closed down, we went for 3 days instead of 2 because the manager gave us a free pass for all of us to get in again for free but if they had not done that we would have left and went on to florida. Wild adventures used to be so much fun and had so many rides. It was bought out by another comany and is just not the same anymore, we had 4 teenagers with us and we all had fun but it was riding the ame rides over and over again. If they dont change and start having their rides open then we will not be going back. Food is WAY over priced. I recommend everyone seeing the hypnotist show !!!! it is great.

2  Thank harmand050800