“Great Park and Awesome Value..”

Wild Adventures Theme Park
Ranked #1 of 28 things to do in Valdosta
More attraction details
Owner description: Theme park. Water park. Animal park. Wild Adventures has it all for less. Journey to a place where animals rule, water flows and animals play. Located in Southern Georgia, Wild Adventures is a convenient day trip from Alabama, Florida and Georgia or a welcome stop from your family road trip on I-75. With many lodging options just minutes away, Wild Adventures is perfect for a family getaway.
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

After just doing Disney this was a great change...No long lines, no haggering products on every corner, and no big crowds..We purchased two day passes on base, so got a good price there. We split the days up and did rides one day and water park the following. Our kids are 7, 5, and 1 all seemed to enjoy! I loved the family atmosphere and how they have smoking sections so people aren't walking through the park smoking. Looking forward to going back next year!!!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It's funny how you look over things in your own backyard. Wild Adventures theme park is a fantastic place to visit. I used to be a big roller coaster fan, and the roller coasters at Wild Adventures are just as good as Busch Gardens and Islands of Adventure. The location is convenient and not the crowds are manageable. This is a definitely a great place to spend the weekend.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been to Wild Adventures many times as it is 45 minutes from my house. There are many great rides for all ages as well as animal shows variety shows, and animal exhibits. A one day ticket gets you the next day free. An annual pass gets you free entrance for a year and free parking with a gold pass. The water park is really great! Food is expensive but you can bring a picnic to eat outside the gate. It gets even better as the kids get a little older.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We brought our granddaughter here for a day. She enjoyed the rides in the morning and after lunch, we went to the water park there. She really had a great time. Constructive criticism--not enough lockers for the water park. We managed to get a small one, which broke the second time we opened it. The water park was so crowded, the lines were very long to get on almost anything. There were not enough floats for the river ride. They need places to place your flip flops and towels before entering a ride. We just had to place our things on the ground. The employees were very cautious about safety on the rides--which is good! They had a lot of lifeguards in the water park. I was pleased to see that. If I went back, I would try to go when it was not as crowded. And if it was just my husband and myself, I would choose another destination.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Attended the park on a Sunday and it wasn't too busy. We actually had time to go to both parks. There are some good roller coasters and interesting animal sights. Don't expect this to be an over the top kind of place. It's a cross between a agrictural fair and a theme park. In both the coaster and water parks, several rides were not operational, which was disappointing. Also should mention that the gnats were especially fierce the day we attended, which was majorly annoying. But if you have never been here, and you enjoy roller coasters, you will have a good time and enjoy a day with the family.