“wonderful”

Wild Adventures Theme Park
Ranked #1 of 28 things to do in Valdosta
More attraction details
Owner description: Theme park. Water park. Animal park. Wild Adventures has it all for less. Journey to a place where animals rule, water flows and animals play. Located in Southern Georgia, Wild Adventures is a convenient day trip from Alabama, Florida and Georgia or a welcome stop from your family road trip on I-75. With many lodging options just minutes away, Wild Adventures is perfect for a family getaway.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

On Sunday June 9th And Monday June 10th We Visited The Amusement Park And Had A Wonderful Time. The Park Was Worth The Money We Paid. We Didn't Have To Wait At All. Can't Wait To Visit Wild Adventures Again. Next Time We Visit We Plan To Do Three Days Instead Of Two. The Staff Was Great And This Park Exceeded Our Expectation. The Only Thing We DId Not Like Was The $10 Parking Fee For A Return Visit. Mary T.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"whole family"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My friends and I went on a trip here yesterday, and I still feel sick and disgusted thinking about it. The horrible time started when we were entering the park and as the worker scanned our tickets, and they didn't work! We had to wait almost half an hour before we could even enter the park. As we entered I immediately noticed how unkept the place was, even for an amusement park this place was nasty. After riding a few boring rides we decided to go eat. We went to the pizza place in the park, and it was TERRIBLE. I went to buy a slice of pizza and just for the worker to run the pizza through the system took almost 20 minutes. As I finally was able to take my first bite there was a long hair in between the pizza and the crust. I was utterly disgusted, and I immediately took it up to the manager for a refund which took 30 minutes. They also questioned me about the authenticity of my $20 bill. It was terrible not to mention how bad the pizza tasted. We then walked over to the zoo and the animals looked as if they were asking me to kill them. All of the shows weren't even playing that day. After a few more rides that just made me nausias and uncomfortable, we left saying that there was no way we were ever coming back.

5  Thank John_Destin
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The parks rides were great. Splash Island's rides were great. The rest was horrible. I do not cry easily, but I cried. The first day I used a coupon and paid for 4 of us and asked the staff to make sure that I got 2 days even if I used the coupon, she said yes and I got the 2 day tickets. We were only there 3 hours. The next day we get there right when they opened. Went and paid for our puppies in the kennels and we went to put them there and the cages didn't match the locks. Come to find out they didn't have lock to fit them so we had to wait an hour and a half for the maintenance person to get there to fix the problem. Once that was done we went to go through the turnstile. THE TICKETS did NOT work had to go to the service desk there my family and I had to wait another hour and a half to find out that I had to pay full price for another day. I cried like a baby. The lady behind the desk was rude and mean very uncaring. My family and I went with other families who had to wait for us because of this mess. We do not get out much because I have a critically ill child this was a weekend trip for my birthday which was ruined because of them very unhappy with the service.

6  Thank Angela B
WildAdventuresGA, Public Relations Manager at Wild Adventures Theme Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

We appreciate you writing a review of your recent visit and bringing your family to our park. We are sorry to hear that it was not what you had hoped and would like to discuss your experience with you. Please email us at contactus@wildadventures.com so that we can continue this conversation. Thank you!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I am writing this review on behalf of my sister and her family. We got to Wild Adventures on Friday afternoon (5/31/2013) at 4pm. The park closed at 7pm that night, so we only had 3 hours of park time before closing. We made sure and asked if purchasing the ticket got us in free the next day, since Wild Adventures offers 2nd day free and we were using a $8 off coupon. They said yes. We had fun the 3 hours we were there, although on two different occasions employees were rude, as they are 16 year old kids who have no customer service experience, but we still enjoyed ourselves. We woke up bright and early Saturday morning to enjoy a full day there. My husband, myself, and our daughter got in just fine with our tickets, my sister, her husband and their two children did not. So they had to go to the customer service desk. Needless to say the customer service desk said that by using the $8 coupon, it only allowed you for one day. We explained to them that they told us the opposite when we asked the day before, my family got in just fine, and that we were only there for 3 hours the day before! My sister did rounds with the girl at the customer service desk and eventually had to pay all over again. She paid a total of $320 for something that should have only cost her $160! DO NOT waste your time by going here. Wild Adventures is the only thing in Valdosta, GA. There are no other landmarks or things to do. They have very little rides geared towards small children. We have a 4 year old daughter and online it says she can ride a lot of rides, but once we got there the rides were either closed or no longer in service. If you're looking for a quick fun get-a-way for one day, this would be your place to go (geared more towards locals) but other than that don't waste your time!

1  Thank carolinafan05

Thank you for writing a review about your recent visit to our park. We are sorry to hear that your experience was not positive. Please email us at contactus@wildadventures.com so we can get more information in regards to your visit and the team members you encountered.