“Awesome Time!”

Wild Adventures Theme Park
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Valdosta
More attraction details
Owner description: Theme park. Water park. Animal park. Wild Adventures has it all for less. Journey to a place where animals rule, water flows and animals play. Located in Southern Georgia, Wild Adventures is a convenient day trip from Alabama, Florida and Georgia or a welcome stop from your family road trip on I-75. With many lodging options just minutes away, Wild Adventures is perfect for a family getaway.
Valdosta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Awesome Time!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The kids had an absolute blast! There were virtually no lines and they got to ride everything numerous times. The season passes are a great value!

Visited September 2012

Ocala, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great fun for the $”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The hubs and I went to Wild Adventures with some friends and paid for both of our tickets less than the price of one admission at some of our Florida theme parks. Everything was pretty good, no long lines and it was a Saturday!
I am a bigger girl and all the rides I went on were comfortable and fun! The shows were awesome!
The only reason I give them a 4 out of 5 is that the food was really expensive and not very good. We paid $4.99 for an Icee and close to $17 dollars for 6 chicken wings, 6 chicken bites that were over fried, small fries, and a medium drink...on top of that the servers in ther Wing Zone were rude. I think we would definately go a different route about food and drinks. Overall, a BLAST!!!!!

Visited September 2012
Tifton, Georgia, United States
“My experience at Wild Adventures”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

it's fun has a few good concerts through the year. Has an ok Halloween haunted trail and houses nothing like universal. Not open alot of days of the year. One day passes are kinda high year passes would be worth it if they were open alot more. The water park is cool. They have dippin dots. Make sure you have sun screen and quarters for lockers so you don't have to stand in long lines to get them. I take cheap flip flops and leave my nicer ones in the lockers. The lockers are way cheaper out side of the water park so I take my cheap flip flops and only what i need to the water park that way if some one takes them im only out a dollar or two. plus I save alot on the lockers.

Visited July 2012
Valdosta, Georgia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Family Fun!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Clean, safe and fun for every age. We have season passes and it is well worth the extra money. Each holiday is always special there too!

Visited July 2012
Savannah, GA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great place to go with your family.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was here with a party of 30 people from my church, mostly children. We were there all day long and had a blast! I the water park there were plenty of lifeguards so we felt secure enough to let the teens go around on their own, In groups of course. The food was a little pricey, but good. There was a lot of people, but no to the point of being crowded, there were plenty of chairs available. We had a great time and will make it a yearly event, if not more often.

Visited August 2012