“You get what u pay for!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jolly Inn Motel

Jolly Inn Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Valdosta
Jolly Inn Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Valdosta B&B and Inns
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“You get what u pay for!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

When I travel I want something clean, close to restaurants and shops and easy in easy out time. The front desk people were nice and the rooms were decorated lovely. Unique! Bed designs were like something for ease to get in and out of. Plush and high off floor instead of feeling you were bending down to do sit-ups. I will be there for my third time traveling to Florida. Love the place for value of cost verses nice! Love it! I have my 82 year old mother with me and she likes it too!

Room Tip: I like to be close to office if I forget something.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Carla E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Syracuse, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely horrid. Dirty and disgusting. It's better than sleeping in a ditch. The bathroom and shower were dirty beyond words. We were greeted by cockroaches and trash on the floor. The TV didn't work and the beds were horribly uncomfortable. That is about it.

Stayed October 2013
3 Thank slickjac

Travelers are raving about these Valdosta hotels

Bradenton, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

I recently had the displeasure of checking into this terrible motel on the last night of a road trip. After a long day of driving finding a cheap motel was a blessing, I checked into the motel, took my bags into the room and was immediately overcome by the rancid odor, a mix of disgusting sewer water and rotting fish, but I tried to ignore it and immediately left to have dinner at the Applebees located across the street. I asked the manager of the restaurant what she knew about the motel and was instantly told it wasn't a place ANYONE should ever go to; she said that the only things that happen there are murders, muggings, drug deals, and prostitution. They have severe cases of bedbugs and roaches, not to mention the completely careless manager. I took her prospective into account and then asked my waitress what she thought of it, and she said the very same things, murder, prostitution, and drugs. I immediately left the restaurant and threw my bags into the car before haggling with the manager about a refund, I got half of my $44 dollars back for thirty minutes in the room, but it didn't matter, I needed out! NEVER go to the Jolly Inn, even if you just need a cheap place to stay, bed bugs and drug dealers are not worth it!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family