“Excellent food and service”
Review of Mom and Dad's

Mom and Dad's
Ranked #6 of 247 Restaurants in Valdosta
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our restaurant offers an extensive menu for dine-in or take-out. We do have facilities for private parties. There are plenty of good Italian restaurants, but very few combine great food, friendly service, and affordability all in a comfortable family atmosphere. At Mom and Dad’s Restaurant, we put them all together, so you can relax and feel right at home.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a great family run restaurant. The food is always excellent and everything is delicious. I wonder why anyone would eat Italian at a chain. The grouper is my number one choice followed closely by the lasagna.

Cindy P, Owner at Mom and Dad's, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2014

My family and I are very pleased that you had a great experience in our establishment. We strive to offer the best service and food that we can at a reasonable price. We have been in business for a long time, and we plan to continue the trend with loyal customers like yourself!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were referred to this restaurant by the receptionist at the Best Western Valdosta Hotel and Suites ( a very nice hotel, by the way). The owner greeted us and told us the restaurant had been established in the 50's, by his family. I ordered the pasta with meat sauce. It was the best sauce I've ever had! They sell it by the quart, and it's well worth it. My husband had the grouper, which he said was also excellent. But, next time he would definitely get the pasta with that sauce. The restaurant is very nice, with lots of ambiance. Our waiter was John and he gets an excellent too!!

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Traveling through on the way from Florida to Iowa we spent the night in Valdosta. Mom and Dads was just down the road. My wife said her spaghetti and meat balls were the best ever. Her soup was really home made and was great. My spaghetti dish was also excellent. Highly recommend this place if you are in the area.

1  Thank DougRex

Reviewed April 3, 2014

For our 30th anniversary treat we were treated to a meal (just the 2 of us) by my sister. Giuseppe was the insider arranger, Britney was our waitress. This place has a very low staff turnover and it shows, very knowledgeable on the menu, the wines and drinks available and their compatibility with your chosen meal. If you like Italian food then this place is a gem with an excellent variety in the menu.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We came here for a business area Christmas party last year. We had a large party and had to wait for a while but it was worth it. The food was quite delicious and the atmosphere was nice. This is not your typical Americanized Italian food we are used to here. It reminded me of my days in Italy. I would make the drive again just for dinner. We will return soon.