“Typical ”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 277 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Food was very good. I had Flos filet medium well and it was cooked perfect. Service was excellent! We were able to call ahead but no need since there was plenty of open seats upon arrival at 6:45.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 13, 2018

We were seated quickly, which was good. then we ordered and the salad and bread came out very quickly. Before I had eaten half my salad my steak was dropped off. I do like my steak rare, and it was. When I was half done with my steak they were trying to clear the bread. As soon as i finished they gave us the check. We were talking for a bit and in the span of that 8 minutes of talking, 2 people came over and asked us if we needed anything, then a third came over and asked us if we had been outside today and told us it was nice outside we should go out. If they were busy I could see them not wanting us sitting there for the 45 minutes we were there, but on the way out I counted 6 open booths, 4 open tables and no one in the waiting area. It was just rude for no reason. Ruined what could have been a good meal.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank ThoRei1899
Reviewed October 5, 2018

Alike all other stores in this chain. The food is hot and prepared to order. The waitstaff works as a team to achieve customer satisfaction.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We’ve visited my Longhorns in many cities. I’ve found them to be one of the best, most consistent chains. Today, on our way back home to FL, we stopped in the Valdosta, GA location. They had several issues. Most notable was that my sons French Onion Soup was served with a baked piece of wax paper. They were out of appetizer dishes and the service was SLOW. Manger took care of us but our server didn’t seem to care much. Maybe the worst Longhorn in the Southeast.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Q3218MLjustinm
Reviewed July 22, 2018

The visit to the Longhorn restaurant was very enjoyable. Service was quick, the staff friendly and the food we ordered met our expectations.

Date of visit: July 2018