“Good for the traveller”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 248 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 3, 2013

On route down to Florida we stopped for the night at Valdosta. Most overnight road stops have miserable dining options. However when there is a Longhorn we always go there as they can be relied upon to be a definite notch up from the normal road side chain eatery. This was no exception....very nice Western decor, friendly although amateurish service, and quite good steaks. We had a nice evening.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Have visited Longhorn several times since we have lived in Valdosta, and always have a great experience. Since there are 5 in our family, we don't indulge much on it, but it always meets expectations when we do. We recently went on Father's Day, when the restaurant was extremely busy, but service was excellent and on time, and food was delicious. Husband got a steak, kids had steak, chicken fingers and veggies and fries, while I got the strawberry chicken salad. Everyone's food was excellent!

Look forward t another special occasion to go to Longhorn!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We usually never eat at Longhorns (it's been years!), but we had a gift card and were on vacation, so why not? We sat in the bar section at the very back. I was afraid of the noise from the kitchen/server area, but had absolutely no problems. For reference, we went on a Tuesday night, so they were not very busy. We had good service and the food was great. I am not a big steak person, but it was very tasty and tender. My son also got the steak from the kids menu, he did not eat very much, it seemed more like pieces from other cuts than one solid steak, as it was 3 pieces. It was good, he is just picky. I must say that if we are ever back in town and want a steak, I would not hesitate to go there again. It is quite expensive for the quantity - without giftcard, for 3 adults with smaller steaks and 1 child dinner, it was around $60-$70, If we would have gotten drinks and dessert, I know it would have been at least $100..

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a businness meeting at the restaurant for dinner. Service was very good and the food was also very good. Steaks were served as ordered and the sides were nice and hot. Manager came by and checked if everything was alright. I would eat at this restaurant again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I know that this is a chain restaurant and not most people's definition of great steak, but I have to beg to differ. I have eaten at other LongHorn locations and would agree that is good, but this location is really excellent. Everything we ordered was prepared to perfection, from the salads to the dessert. And the service was better than we've received at some 4 and 5 star establishments. We were pleasantly surprised. I made the decision to dine here based on other trip advisor reviews although I was really wanting to eat at a higher end steakhouse for a great meal while on the road. Boy am I glad I listened to the others. I wish I could take this one franchise and its staff home with me, it was that good. If you find yourself in Valdosta in the mood for steak, don't hesitate to eat here. You will not be sorry!