“Good, plentiful, and inexpensive BBQ”
Review of Smok'n Pig B-B-Q

Smok'n Pig B-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 238 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Phone 229-245-8BBQ - it looked like it had just opened
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good, plentiful, and inexpensive BBQ”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Title says it all. It's good BBQ and one of many reasons we stop here on the way home from our Florida vacation for the last 4 years!

Muncie, Indiana
“It is as good as the reviews say”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

After a long day on the road, this place hit the spot. I read all of the reviews on Trip Advisor, so I had to try it for myself. The place was packed! Very long line on a Friday night. But I did take-out, and it was FAST. And the food was awesome. The sweet-spicy BBQ sauce was terrific on the brisket sandwich. The mac and cheese and cole slaw were also a hit. I highly recommend this place... best BBQ I've had in years/

• Visited May 2014
“Just blah.”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

For starters... The service was okay. Food not so much. The so called JUMBO wings were very small. Pulled pork had no taste and was dry. Chicken was even dryer than the pulled pork. To top it all of its very irritating to sit down and the first two things you see is an advertisement to buy a car and a wall of bbq sauce above your head.

1 Thank Keri B
Valdosta
“Fantastic BBQ”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I heard raves about Smok'n Pig so I took my wife there one night and it was really worth the trip. Great food at a good price with a salad bar that I found no equal. I received goods at the Military base and I sent all Truckers heading North to Smok'n Pig aa it is just off I-75..

• Visited October 2013
Valdosta, Georgia
“No better bar-b-q anywhere.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Tremendous Bar-B-Q! Prime Rib sandwich is a piece of steak on french bread. Steaks are as good as you will get in any restaurant. Brunswick stew is the best!

• Visited May 2014