“Fabulous BBQ & great value for $$”
Review of Smok'n Pig B-B-Q

Smok'n Pig B-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 238 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Phone 229-245-8BBQ - it looked like it had just opened
Brampton, Canada
“Fabulous BBQ & great value for $$”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Some of the best BBQ we've ever had. Fabulous friendly and fast service. When we were dithering about sides to get with our meal the waitress said "no worries if you don't like one I'll get you something different". The sweet potato side is to die for. The portions are very large. On each table there were about half a dozen different kinds of BBQ sauces to choose from. Lunch (up to 4pm) is better value for your $$. It was our first time and went based on a recommendation. I will certainly recommend this place to others. If you are traveling north or south on 75 it's just a few minutes off the highway and worth the stop.

Terre Haute, Indiana
“Hands down Best BBQ ever”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have been on what I call the trail of the pig, for my whole life - looking for the best BBQ's nationwide and the smok'n pig in valdosta, Ga. is it so far...., I thought Big Bob Gibsom was the best in Decatur Mississippi, until I came here, This place is so good I couldnt decide which was better baby back ribs or St. Louis style ribs, and the brisket was truly out of this world, I would go back for just a Brisket sandwhich, and I from Indiana. you really have to be a pro to fix perfect brisket, you cant fake brisket!! sides are all great, salad bar terrific! this is a must stop, you wont be dissappointed. 5 different types of BBQ on the table to choose from, all really good and all different.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Skelley1722
Clayton, Ga
“Best BBQ ever”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Delicious BBQ pork and all the sides were also good. Large portions, too. This restaurant is large and handles a big crowd, but don't let the crowd scare you away -- food is excellent.

Visited March 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“#1 Favorite BBQ”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

If you like BBQ, you will love the Smok'n Pig. On a recent trip to Florida, we stopped for the night in Valdosta, Georgia, and checked this place out. It was advertised as being in the top 10 BBQ restaurants in the country. In our opinion, it is the best! We even smoke our own ribs and pork and have been to several other BBQ places, but their pulled pork and beef brisket is fantastic! They have a spotless salad bar (wait staff is standing close by to constantly clean up spills) and a warm peach cobbler and soft-serve ice cream dessert bar as well. My pulled pork sandwich was overflowing with pork as was my husband's with beef brisket. Occasionally you will find a small piece of fat or grizzle in a pulled pork sandwich. There was absolutely none! We were so impressed with this restaurant that we stopped once again on our return trip back north from Florida. Again, a fabulous meal! ....and still no fat or grizzle in the sandwich! We will return next year on our snowbird trip to Florida!

• Visited March 2013
Forsyth, Illinois
“Fantastic BBQ and service.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Great food, very Southern atmosphere and hospitality. Highly recommend. Pulled pork was melt in your mouth good. You won't be disappointed!