“Great food, great price!”
Review of Smok'n Pig B-B-Q

Smok'n Pig B-B-Q
Ranked #4 of 238 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone 229-245-8BBQ - it looked like it had just opened
Valdosta, Georgia
“Great food, great price!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Delicious food, above average serving sizes and VERY reasonable prices. The salad bar is always fresh and healthy!

Visited July 2012

Valdosta, Georgia
“Great service but the food was really dry!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

It was suggested that I try this place for great smoked BBQ. My impression is that it wasn't that good. I had to keep adding sauce since the meat was so dry it just sucked it in. I usually love BBQ, but this was not cooked well. Try one of the other places in town if you are looking for better BBQ.

Winter Park, Florida
“Good BBQ place”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Good BBQ place, amazing value, very clean inside with an excellent FRESH salad bar. Portions are too big for me, that's not a complaint, just an observation!

• Visited August 2012
Omega, Georgia
“Love Me Some Smok'n Pig B-B-Q!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I usually join my brother and his family in visiting this fine restaurant after a visit to nearby Wild Adventures. The staff are welcoming, the food is quite yummy, and the ambiance is quite comfortable. Always a sure bet!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank UMfromGA
Palm Beach, Florida
“Love this place...”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Love Love Love this place... I read about it on Trip Advisor and since the pickens were slim in Valdosta on our lil Pit Stop on way to Blue Ridge It was this or Cracker Barrel lol.. And I am glad my family puts trust in me now to decide on where to Stay and where to Eat.. We all loved it!! The place is huge with plenty of parking and plenty of seating we figured after looking at the parking lot there would be a wait but nope plenty of seating don't let the parking lot fool you.. The Hostess was very nice and Sweet as was our Waitress, Southern Hospitality at its finest.. The menu is extensive and the prices are great.. With your meal you get 2 big sides, salad bar, and dessert I think for like 10 bucks you cant beat that. We all loved our food we all left feeling stuffed and we will all be back... Great place to stop at and its only like 1-2 miles from the highway...

• Visited August 2012