“great bbq”
Review of Smok'n Pig B-B-Q

Smok'n Pig B-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 245 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Phone 229-245-8BBQ - it looked like it had just opened
Reviewed February 26, 2012

only reason it's not a 5 is baked beans could've been a larger serving.

There are newer reviews for Smok'n Pig B-B-Q

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I think we caught them on a bad day. I have never been disappointed at Smok'n Pig, the food is always good & even the wait is worth it when you get there. But this time, I was unhappy. The salad bar isn't as varied as it used to be; our food took a long time to get there, and even the server said she had the manager looking into it. I had the chicken fingers and they were not good at all. First time I have ever been let down here. Next time I go, it'll be pork bbq and no salad bar.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Pulled pork sandwich, collard greens and Mac n cheese was amazing! Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Great food with large portions. Two people can easily share an entree or take half of it home for another meal. Great value.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

We took carry out back to the nearby Best Western. The pulled pork and brisket were awesome, with your choice of several different sauces. The cole slaw is possibly the best I've ever had! The staff was very helpful and even let us have a taste of things before we made our order choices. Even the tee shirts and cool and reasonably priced!