“Good Burgers!”

Add it.
Slap Daddys
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Slap Daddys has great burgers because they are hand pattied out. Not thin frozen patties! I like the toppings that are available for your burger. A little pricey but worth it!

1  Thank Christina H
There are newer reviews for Slap Daddys

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Some friends and I stopped for dinner on our way to Atlanta after reading good reviews about this place. I had the Slap Burger which was tasty and a good size. I subbed the fries for a big mountain of onion rings. They were huge and I liked that the onions didn't slide out of the rings of batter like they do at other places. The service was great! The cashier and cook were friendly and genuine...people make a difference.

1  Thank Jenny T
Reviewed July 6, 2013

While the entrees proved interesting and rather "different" (not at all unpleasant, just things you may not have thought of having before), most of the food was a bit too greasy and salty, and after and interminable wait, my partner had his soda knocked over onto his lap by the server, so it's probably not a place we would go back to.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in while visiting Valdosta State Univ. The boys loved their burgers but the Philly was so salty it was almost inedible (and I love salt). If I'm in town again I'll probably try something else.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

food was greasy, It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. have not been back since. restaurant was clean and everyone was courteous, not 4 star by any means. quick service and decent food for the price.

1  Thank stlfoodie15