“Perfect Hospitality”

Best Western Plus Valdosta Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed September 22, 2013

What a Find. We travel back and forth to our home in NC and this location was selected for it's mid point. We could not be happier. we have stayed a total of 3 trips (6 nights in total) and it has been remarkably consistent.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Valdosta Hotel & Suites

Reviewed September 22, 2013

just hated the dog smell in the hall because it was a pet friendly hotel . the hotel was close to 75 in which we was traveling south to Jacksonville. I have stayed in other Best Western plus Hotel this was the best. except for the smell of dogs in the hall way.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Our 2nd stay here and would return again! Great service, full breakfast, clean spacious rooms and pet friendly. We arrived late and checked out late with no problem. Andrew went out of his way to find us our next stay on our journey north to Packers land!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I travel often to Valdosta for work and I would never chose another hotel but this one,
The rooms are very clean and spacious.
The business center printer didn’t work but the staff gladly printed my item for me.
The staff is always friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Every employee of the hotel is friendly and helpful! Each goes out of the way to accomodate any requests. When we reported two minor maintenance items [neither important!], the faults were corrected immediately. I cannot emphasize enough the cleanliness of the rooms, the refrigerator (!) and all public areas. The owners should be recognized for their superior establishment. It is a pleasure to stay here!

Room Tip: We prefer rooms in the elevator wing, i.e., facing the parking lot. We also prefer top floor. That...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed here last month while my home was undergoing mold remediation. I live here locally and am aware of all of the hotels in the area, and I chose this hotel based upon the reviews and the location. I was very impressed. The room was immaculately clean and spacious. Being away from my home I really enjoyed the fact that this hotel is all suite. The breakfast was very well appointed each morning for a complimentary breakfast and I was very impressed. I also really appreciated the friendly and accommodating front desk clerks, especially Andrew, who helped me get all of my paperwork together to submit to my home owners insurance for reimbursement. I am usually Hilton loyal, but I am a changed woman. As a matter of fact, I didn't want to leave. If I ever have family in town or my home is in need of further repairs, I will be staying here!!

Room Tip: I was on the fourth floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Hotel is Exceptional in every way !!! I can only say you will have no disappointments staying at this hotel. I can see why it's # 1 in Valdosta. I have stayed in other hotels in Valdosta and been very disappointed so I decided to stay here and I will be back. After staying here I'am done with the other hotels in Valdosta !!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business