“Valdosta Best Western Plus”

Best Western Plus Valdosta Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Miami, Florida
“Valdosta Best Western Plus”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Every employee of the hotel is friendly and helpful! Each goes out of the way to accomodate any requests. When we reported two minor maintenance items [neither important!], the faults were corrected immediately. I cannot emphasize enough the cleanliness of the rooms, the refrigerator (!) and all public areas. The owners should be recognized for their superior establishment. It is a pleasure to stay here!

Room Tip: We prefer rooms in the elevator wing, i.e., facing the parking lot. We also prefer top floor. That...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Valdosta, GA
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed here last month while my home was undergoing mold remediation. I live here locally and am aware of all of the hotels in the area, and I chose this hotel based upon the reviews and the location. I was very impressed. The room was immaculately clean and spacious. Being away from my home I really enjoyed the fact that this hotel is all suite. The breakfast was very well appointed each morning for a complimentary breakfast and I was very impressed. I also really appreciated the friendly and accommodating front desk clerks, especially Andrew, who helped me get all of my paperwork together to submit to my home owners insurance for reimbursement. I am usually Hilton loyal, but I am a changed woman. As a matter of fact, I didn't want to leave. If I ever have family in town or my home is in need of further repairs, I will be staying here!!

Room Tip: I was on the fourth floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Lake City, Florida
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Hotel is Exceptional in every way !!! I can only say you will have no disappointments staying at this hotel. I can see why it's # 1 in Valdosta. I have stayed in other hotels in Valdosta and been very disappointed so I decided to stay here and I will be back. After staying here I'am done with the other hotels in Valdosta !!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank OceanCity114
FLA and SC
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We love this hotel. We travel between Fl and Ga all the time, and sometimes we have our tiny dogs. They are great and the place is so clean and up to date. I call and they know who I am because we are members and they have all the information they need for me to book from home or on the road. The employees and family that work there are so friendly and will do anything they can to make your stay a great one. We have even arrived after midnight and were treated the same as 5pm. also you can order food from local restaurants and have delivered there. We love it.

Room Tip: Never had a bad one, and I think we have had most of the different ones, even pet friendly ones.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sandra L
Georgia
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Recently stayed at the Best Western Plus for a short visit to Valdosta and was so impressed! The staff was so friendly and helpful when we checked in. Made it to the room and was so pleased with the amount of space and how clean everything was! Great value, I give the Best Western Plus in Valdosta 5 Stars! We have stayed at other hotels in Valdosta and no where comes close to being as nice or accommodating as this hotel! Will definitely return.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank dridale
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Perfect place to stay in valdosta! The rooms are very clean and spacious. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The pool is a great hang out for warm days. We have also used the facility for small get-togethers and have ALWAYS had a great experience. It's definitely the place to stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Yaritza G
Tyrone, Georgia
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My family loves Best Westerns, but this was actually one of the worst Best Western I have ever visited. We stopped here on our way north on I-75. The service was great. but the room was dirty. The sheets were clean, but the floor was dirty. The carpet was also a little wet, so we ha to wear our shoes around the room. so we climbed into bed. For some unknown reason, we didn't sleep well at all. Not sure if it was the bed or if it was something else. We also tried the pool earlier that night, but it was freezing, so we didn't get to swim. The next morning we decided to skip breakfast and checkout of the hotel early. So our stay wasn't great. We will look for a different hotel in Valdosta next time. I her the Hampton Inn & Suites, Drury Inn, and Country Inn and Suites down the road off I-75 are very nice. Next time we need to stay in Valdosta we'll try one of those.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Caleb K
Jerry654, Owner at Best Western Plus Valdosta Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Please contact us about your stay. We have attempted to contact you but we were unable to find your reservation and contact information. We are a family owned and operated hotel and frequent travelers so we are very attentive to our guests concerns and satisfaction. We strive to make sure that your stay with us is quiet, comfortable and restful.

While staying with us, we invite you to visit some of the best restaurants in town just two-tenths of a mile from us. The Smoking’ Pig is rated in the top 10 best BBQ restaurants. There are also two family owned establishments, Mom and Dad’s Italian, and Southern Landing, which offer outstanding food and quality service. Also our full hot breakfast, served from 6:30 to 9:30 each morning, offers eggs, grits, sausage, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, danishes, donuts, muffins, fruit, yogurt, cereals, juices and coffee to help fill you up and get you started for the day ahead.
If golf is something you enjoy, we have Stone Creek public golf course and Valdosta Country Club located less than a mile from our hotel also.

We also offer a Wild Adventures package that ensures you a fun-filled two day experience. The park is located less than 10 minutes from our hotel and has many rides, animals, and great concerts for you to attend.

We hope that you will stay with us on your next trip through and take advantage of the outstanding restaurants and golf course nearby. We would appreciate the opportunity to make your next stay a wonderful, restful, outstanding experience here at the Best Western Plus, of Valdosta.