Best Western Plus Valdosta Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Courtyard Valdosta(Valdosta)
1,097 results
All reviewsfull kitchenwalk in showerbiscuitssausage gravyspacious rooma pet friendly hotelfriesgreat roomgreat place to staythe entire staffwe've stayedhot breakfastpool and hot tubvery nice hotelnice breakfastpleasant surprisebreakfast bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We stayed at the motel on our way to Florida in March, 2013. It is perfect -- very clean; helpful staff; great free breakfast; nice rooms with all the amenities you could possibly need. We highly recommend it for travelers looking for a an overnight stay off of I-75.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I'm a car hauler spin stay in hotels a lot. This is the best hotel I've stayed at that didn't break the bank. My room was spacious and rivaled those that I've been in at the bigger resort hotels. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I'm def dropping a pin on my map for this one.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 12, 2013

If your in Valdosta, Ga and need a place to stay, this is it. Everything about this hotel was great. The check-in was a breeze, the room was wonderful. The service was so good I thought we were staying at a much more expensive hotel. The free breakfast in the the morning was a full breakfast and all of it was very tasty. I have stayed in numerous hotels in Valdosta when we visit our daughter. This is by far the best.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2013

On our way to Florida, we decided to stop in Valdosta and spend the night. I'm a meeting planner and utilize a lot of hotels, so I'm very picky. Luckily my husband had stayed at a Best Western Plus in Wisconsin last year and he said he would stay at other Best Western Plus hotels. The rooms were very nice. Every staff member went out of their way to say hello or ask if we needed anything. We will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Location works, the inn works, the people that work there fit the bill. We even found a fun restaurant right down the road. Oh, and pet friendly certainly fits a need. We'll be back on the northern and southern migrations.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family