All reviewshi expressoutdoor pool and spawould stay here againstaff was very friendlyroom was cleanroad tripgreat hotelfree breakfastoutback steakhousefront desk stafflots of restaurantshot breakfastsausage gravythe breakfast areaone night stayroad noisenext morning
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We pulled off the interstate and stayed at this Holiday Inn. It was very nice, and super clean. the staff was all super friendly from the front desk clerk to the cleaning staff but the one that stood out was Vern. She runs the breakfast in the mornings which is superb! The eggs didn't even need salt or pepper. Vern is a sweetie so look her up. I even got a goodbye hug!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have to say that I was incredibly amazed at this hotel. I have stayed in Holiday Inn hotels all around the world.
This has to be the CLEANEST hotel I've ever seen. The linens actually smelled fresh and you could tell the rooms have been vacuumed. For those of you who don't stay in hotels as much as others you may not understand the importance of that.
There was room for 2 beds and they weren't jammed in the room. There was a fridge that other hotels don't offer.
I had been on the last leg of my road trip with my two daughters. What a great place to end our journey on the last night. Upon my arrival the girl at the front desk was able to give us adjoining rooms on the first floor. The place was very quiet and relaxing.
Just days before we spent the night in Dothans Alabama, New Orleans, Memphis and St Louis.
I plan on staying there again in August.

Another thing that is imprtant to me is the bathroom. You should't have to sit on the toilet and have the door against you crowding you in. You can't be productive sitting on a throne feeling like the door is part of you. Very nice and clean bathroom. Perhaps the cleanest ever.

The breakfast was okay but a bit lacking just like every othe Holiday Inn that offers a free breakfast. But it was FREE.. I think Intercontinental hotels should do som research on
breakfast and how they could make the experience better. Once cooked, a 40 watt buld cannot keep the food warm for long. And whatever happened to Whole milk? Why can't they offer that?
But I'm sure that is not the hotels fault.

This hotel was excellent. I would stay and definately recommend it to others headed that way.
Great Job everyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We happened to be there when a group of 40 kids and parents were staying. We were impressed by how well the staff handled such a large group feeding them breakfast early so as not to impose on the other guests when they came down for a meal.

Rooms were very clean, beds fresh and comfortable, and best of all, it was right on the interstate near several restaurants.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the east side (away from highway noise) if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Stayed at the HI Express with a team of baseball players and their families. The hotel was super. Very friendly, nice, and accommodating staff. Good breakfast. (The pancake machine was a big hit). Our room was spacious and clean. Lots of restaurants and good food nearby. Would definitely stay there again if in the area. Thanks HI Express for a great time.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have to agree with the other recent reviews....this is a great place to stop on the way to Disney! We were headed from Atlanta to Orlando and pulled in at about 11 pm. Front desk clerk was friendly and efficient and got us into a room in minutes (we did not have a reservation). Hotel was VERY clean and the rates were reasonable. The hotel sits right along I-75 although you never heard traffic. Holiday Inn Express always does a great breakfast buffet so we could grab and get back on the road.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family