All reviews room was clean yogurt budget hotel wild adventures days inn free breakfast nice stay waffle house staff was friendly road trip ihop clerk trailer interstate dog
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019

We were greatly pleased with our stay at valdosta. We have been staying at this location for several years and it seems to be getting better all the time. If there is any downside it would be that the area for walking your dog is a little small but you can live with it. The area is quiet and safe, never had a problem and I am very picky as to where I stay. If you want quality for less money...stay here..

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Friendly Staff, Shuttle service offered to and from Truck repair shops.
They have CDL driver rates and parking for tractor trailers.
Standard morning breakfast is offered.
Plenty of eating options within walking distance.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and the front desk was extremely friendly. They put me at ease after a long day and made me feel like I was apart of an extended family.

I have already recommended them to friends who will be traveling in that area.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2019

We had baby roaches crawling up the wall and mildew and mold around the shower unit. I do not believe we will be back. On top of that the pillows are horrible. We rented 4 rooms and out of those 4 rooms 2 we woke up itching. Bed bugs? Not sure. It was not a pleasant feeling at all!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2019

Front desk has always been nice, area not bad, not many eateries or shopping close by, breakfast little to be desired, rooms are ok for the price. I have stayed there several times and always the same, front desk has always been nice and no problems

Date of stay: January 2019