“Very nice place to stay, will stay here again!”

Country Hearth Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Valdosta B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My wife, granddaughter and I were in town to visit my parents a couple of days before and after New Years. The room was very clean with clean, white linens. Our room had two king size beds and plenty of electrical outlets which allowed us to recharge our cell phones, laptop computers, Bluetooth devices, and a tablet all at the same time. All of the staff were very friendly and well organized. We booked online and checked in was a breeze. The hotel is located very conveniently to I-75, the Valdosta Bypass, restaurants and other area businesses.

Even though it was New Years weekend, there never was anybody or any groups of people hanging around in the parking lot or breezeways. This is definitely a great place for a family to stay.

One thing to remember, though, if staying here is that there are washcloths and bath towels for two people. If you need more, be sure to get them before the lobby closes for the night. The night clerk keeps extras, but if they run out, the clerk does not have access to the laundry room to get more.

Overall, we were very impressed, especially considering the low rates, and plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Country Hearth Inn and Suites

Reviewed September 3, 2011

I travel thru Vald mult times per month. This Hotel is the NICEST that I have stayed in so far. I LOVE IT. Very friendly staff, good food, LOVED YOUR LOBBY, and the young lady at the desk ( I think her name was Ashley) was most professional and yet smiling and so nice and warm ( to every guest before me, too ). You definitely have all your ducks in a row.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I called to inquire about pricing with an early check in because my daughter is attending VSU this year. The guy Mike, took all of my information and gave me an price that was too much for me to afford. I went to the hotel up the street for $36.00. When I got home there was a charge for a full price room on my credit card and when I called back to find out why, Mike was insistent that he told me that I would be charged however, I never made the reservation or booked the room. He made me feel as if he was taking my information to put together some kind of special pricing, when in fact, he was charging me for a room we never saw or slept in at all. This place is a scam and I have contacted the better business bureau and my bank to disput the charges. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU STAY HERE BECAUSE THEY WILL CHARGE YOU FOR ROOMS YOU NEVER STAYED IN. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE. I am contacting the corporate office of this company as well.

A Concerned Citizen.................

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank LaShonM
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Ok let me start by saying this is not the Ritz or Hilton so if you have high standards this is not for you,but if you want a nice clean comfortable place to stay this is it. Seems to be newer carpet and paint jobs done in rooms,bathroom was clean and towels very clean and white! Staff was very helpful and nice! Only flaw I'd say and would recommend to the management is to have more ofr your cond. breakfast,I planned on it being there,but had to get something for the kids to eat both mornings,only coffee and danishes?? I recommend,maybe some juice,milk,donuts and muffins to add to that! Other then that nice stay and recommend to anyone on a budget who needs a nice clean place to stay for a few days..besides if your there for business or to go to the park your not in the room much anyway..jmo

Room Tip: call hotel directly,they are real nice and work w!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Shel72
Reviewed December 28, 2010

Stayed there to visit our son attending VSU. Room was comfortable and clean. Overall Very Satisfied and enjoyed the jacuzzi in the room. Definetly will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WpbPete
Reviewed November 27, 2010

Very friendly, welcoming staff seemed to truly understand "hospitality". Room was clean, bed comfortable. A couple of cosmetic issues but like I said, it was like staying over at a friend's in the guest room. Beautiful outside, great location with lots of places to eat, and central to tons of local sights/sites and sounds. It will be my place every time I visit Valdosta.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank hideawaychick
Reviewed August 30, 2010

This was a modern hotel close to the Interstate. Good clean rooms, with lots of places to eat nearby.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family