All reviews room was clean front desk staff great place to stay next morning very nice hotel road trip nice stay staff was very friendly wild adventures parking lot definitely stay here again free breakfast hgi adjustable mall graduation cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Great place to stay. Located right next to the Valdosta mall with plenty of places to eat. Friendly staff that made our team feel very welcome. I would recommend anyone traveling to Valdosta to stay here!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

A bit disappointing. Arrived in our room, only to find a leaking toilet. And no toiletries (minor issue compared to a leaking toilet!)

Had to switch rooms. Efficiently done, but still not what you want after a day of traveling.

Nothing special about this property, nor the rooms. The lack of a (free) buffet breakfast surprising. Not an issue for us, but it would have been years ago when we traveled w young children.

Friendliness factor ok, but certainly not remarkable. All in all, a disappointing stay at a Hilton chain property.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank bodfish

Good Evening,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us and our property! Please feel free to contact me personally if you would like to discuss the issues, noted.

Thank You!

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

First, there are only about 4 parking spots anywhere near the front door. I checked in late and asked if I could just park in the circle drive and the woman at the front desk said that was fine. She was very nice. I stayed 2 nights and slept well. The bed was actually comfortable. The bath towels kept in the shower had long black hairs stuck in the fibers. I understand this happens and I pack my own towel anyway, so no big deal. The lamp plug by the bed didn’t work and neither did the top outlet even with all the switches on so I had to unplug the lamp to plug in my phone. Again, not a huge deal. Overall, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Good Evening,

Thank you for staying with us and for the feedback, also- We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 24, 2019

I expected a little bit more of a Hilton Garden Inn. Although front desk on arrival was courteous, I didn’t get the rate I was quoted. Different person on checkout, so I just let it slide. I will not stay at this property again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! Please feel free to contact me personally at the property to discuss any issues you had! We always want our guests to leave happy and were unaware there was a issue!

Reviewed April 21, 2019

The staff at this hotel is amazing. Very nice, well mannered, ready to help at a moments notice, but not obnoxious. I really appreciated their kindness and very welcoming attitude. Will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate the awesome feedback!