Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta
Hampton.com
$94
Fairfield Inn
$86
Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta(Valdosta)
$93
$77
Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
$51
$60
All reviewssleep numberadjustable bedsroom was cleanfront desk staffgreat place to staystaying at this hotelnext morningexcellent stayvery nice hoteli highly recommend this hotelstaff was very friendlywild adventuresafter a long daydefinitely stay here againparking lotfree breakfasthgi
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed our experience at the Hilton in Valdosta, GA. It is an understatement to say it was outstanding in every respect. Everything about our visit was just perfect from our reception to the breakfast the following morning. It was quiet. peaceful and sheer joy after a long day on the road.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business!! Please think of us the next time you are in Valdosta!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Soft, fluffly towels, open coffee/juice/granola bar, bottled water upon arrival, good selection of TV channels, VERY comfy beds -- what's not to like AND recommend??? Beautiful lobby and landscaping, too.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Thank you so much for all of your comments!! We love that you enjoyed your stay and would love to see you back, the next time you are through Valdosta!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

On our semi-annual trip to Disney World, we either stay the first night in Valdosta or Lake City, FL, which are approximately half-way to the Park. The reason I chose Valdosta this time was that it has a Hilton Garden Inn. Traveling on business constantly around the U.S., I find for the money HGI's are head and shoulders above the competition in cleanliness, roominess and just plain certainty that you won't get any "surprises" in or with your room. This one was no exception. I heartily recommend this hotel if you are coming down I-75 and need a place to stay that you know will be just right for you. There are plenty of gas stations and restaurants for all pocketbooks and it is right off the Interstate and an easy ride to WDW the next morning. The room we had was larger than our room at the Contemporary Bay Lake Tower, which was over $500 MORE PER NIGHT!!!! No Mickey Mouse at the HG Inn...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

We love that you enjoyed your stay with our property! Please think of us again the next time you are coming through Valdosta. We would love to see you again!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

From the time of making the reservation to the point I checked out of this hotel, the experience was great! The staff were all very courteous and professional and the hotel was very clean and well-maintained. I felt as if I was eating at an expensive restaurant for breakfast with made-to-order omelets and a variety of hot and cold breakfast foods.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel, it is always awesome to hear when our guests enjoy their stay! we hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Seems like a small thing I know, but the details count, at least to me. The ice machine on our floor was out of service. I got on the elevator to go to the next floor. An employee on the elevator explained what was wrong with the ice machine, told me when it would be fixed and apologized. After getting my ice, the elevator arrived to pick me up before I could press the call button. Once inside, my floor button had already been pressed. The employee had sent it back for me. Nice touch.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you for the positive response and we are glad you enjoyed your vist to our hotel! Please think of us the next time you are in town!