Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta
SleepInn
$90
$86
$95
Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
$51
$97
$76
Priceline
All reviewssleep numberadjustable bedsroom was cleanfront desk staffgreat place to staystaying at this hotelnext morningexcellent stayvery nice hoteli highly recommend this hotelstaff was very friendlywild adventuresafter a long daydefinitely stay here againparking lotfree breakfasthgi
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever encountered. We were traveling back from Florida on a Saturday Night/Sunday Morning and it was very late, around 1:30 a.m.. I was searching on my Ipad for rates at the local hotels in Valdosta and saw that the Hilton Garden Inn was advertising $99/night. I came in and showed the front desk attendant, Blake, and he said those were incorrect and he could only book a room for $119. I asked if I should just book it online then, and he said I could try if I liked, but he didn't think it would work and he wouldn't be able to check me in. I sat on hold for 30 minutes (all the while the attendant completely ignoring me) with Hilton reservations, and finally just hung up and said just book it at $119, but I would be writing a letter to management about my dissatisfaction about how this was being handled. He started being belidgerent towards me, began harassing me and was demeaning towards me in front of another patron. I told him he was being extremely rude, and started recording him with my IPhone he was being so rediculious. Absolutely the worst exaple of customer service I have ever encountered. I will never stay at another Hilton property again, and my firm will block all Hilton properties for future travel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank KJP2013
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel, it is truly appreciated! The areas of concern that you had, have been addressed and corrected by managment.
We hope you will try us again, as I would love to meet you and personally take care of making sure your stay is correct.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Let me start by saying the room was really nice, very clean, and the workers were very congenial and gave good customer service. That said, we were disappointed to find the website led to some bad conclusions that were disappointing for us. The first was that the breakfast is NOT included; there is a sign with a price at the bottom, but we did not notice that until we were already eating, and it was confirmed when they can to give us a check for $11 plus tax per person! There are a LOT of eating places that offer a nicer breakfast for cheaper (including a Denny's across the road, or our second morning choice of a nearby IHOP). The website for the hotel says breakfast is 'offered', and at check-in, the lady at the desk gave us the breakfast hours; neither said there was a fee, and especially not such a high one for what is offered free in other hotels (make your own waffles, meats, eggs, fruit, yogurt, coffee/tea/juice). The only upscale was made to order omelets, which we didn't take advantage of, and still were charged the high price. The other disappointment was the lack of a spa. The website says that there is no "Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa"; what they don't tell you is that there is no spa! It's been filled in with shrubbery and flowers! So it's not 'accessible' to anyone! All and all, it didn't spoil our ladies' weekend, but I doubt we'll stay again when there are many, many options in the area, several which include breakfast and have a spa.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise, but the odd numbered rooms have a crappy view out the window.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback on our hotel, we always love to hear from our guests and ways to improve!
We are correcting the issues that you brought to our attention and we hope you will stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Convenient Valdosta location with exceptional service and cleanliness. They are willing to go that extra step to make sure you are comfortable and satisfied. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are superb. The food prices are reasonable with a variety and quality of choices. The business center is full service, efficient and free. There is also a quaint little pool, fitness center and guest laundry services.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for your response about our hotel. We greatly appreciate it! We hope you will stay with us again, when you travel through Valdosta!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This hotel was very clean and conveniently located to the attraction we were visiting. The staff were amazing. I am a stickler for those that work in the service industry actually "serving with a smile" and that is ALL we got. We felt like we were the only family in this large hotel and it really made our trip even more enjoyable! Kudos and thank you for such an amazing stay! (Maybe next time we can stay more than one night.)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your response, it is truly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stopped in on way to Orlando during Spring Break. Room was clean, but carpet in room was stained (looks like someone dropped Kool Aid or something similar).

The big issue came up the next morning the hot water ran out in the shower while I was taking a shower. Waited for quite a while, but the hot water never came back. Had to rinse off with cold water. Not pleasant at all! Called down and they were aware of the problem.

Breakfast was also a very hectic - I think the staff may have been a little overwhelmed due to spring break crowds staying at hotel.

Although we had these issues, during checkout the management made it right. I believe it was something that just happened and will probably be taken care of. I don't think the issues I had would prevent me from staying there again if I needed to.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel, it is always appreciated! We are so sorry for the issues that you experienced, and hope we made it right!
We look forward to seeing you again!