All reviews front desk marriott standards free appetizer free breakfast would definitely stay here again room was clean stayed for one night staff was friendly sausage patties parking lot air conditioner outdoor pool the breakfast area breakfast was excellent fresh fruit convenient location great stop
Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here previously on trips to Florida - Valdosta is a good 1/2 way point between Atlanta and Orlando. This time was terrible! My Marriott preferences are set for a high floor room and extra towels - neither were provided. The heat/fan in the room was nonfunctional, something we didn't discover until the room temp became uncomfortable at 2am. There was a late arriving family on our floor that made noise and had a crying baby until 3am. I attempted in the morning, we only spent one night, to at least inform the front desk of the broken heater. There was no one at the front desk and even after waiting several minutes and calling "hello," no one appeared. Left very dissatisfied. Planing another trip in the spring and will definitely stay somewhere else on our Valdosta stop.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Carolina E, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2016

Hello Davis997,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate all feedback, it truly gives us the opportunity to grow. I am very sorry you did not have a good experience at our property. I have shared your feedback with my front desk team to ensure they are taking all proactive steps in accommodating our guests' requests. I would love to further discuss your stay with you if you have a free moment. We would like to make sure we get that AC unit repaired. Please feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you again for your feedback!
Carolina Evans
Carolina.evans@marriott.com
(229) 242-1225

Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

First the good:
Very comfortable bed, even more comfortable the bed I slept in at the Ritz Carlton Central Park during Thanksgiving.
Now for the bad:
When I woke up this morning I noticed that the washcloth that I had left hanging on the faucet was rust colored. When I turned the shower on the water in the tube was rust colored as well.
After my shower, I went to open the drapes and caught my on the corner of the bed between the desk and window, which unfortunately resulted in what appears to be a broken toe. Be careful if you are staying in room 226.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank WhiteX3
Carolina E, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2016

Hello WhiteX3,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our beds! I'm am very sorry you did not have a good experience at our property. We have never had a complaint about a rusted faucet sink. I have had my maintenance team check it, but it ran clear. I will make sure to reach out to our water provider as well.

If you would like to further discuss your experience, please feel free to reach out to me!
Carolina Evans
(229) 242-1225

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

Nice, clean, friendly staff! What is with the wall heaters! Thought a semi rig was parked outside my room. One of my biggest complaints about hotels is lack of maintenance on hvac units, noisy and oft times dirty! I'd go back, but try out your unit before you unpack!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Nice clean spot right on the highway with free breakfast. Very friendly staff and good parking for cars towing trailers. Close the Florida / Georgia line. Always a reliable stopping point on the way south.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed December 13, 2016

We spent one night on our way to snowbird in Florida. Room was clean and large. Breakfast buffet had plenty of choice. Staff was friendly and efficient at check in and quickly replaced a faulty TV remote. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple