Fairfield Inn & Suites Valdosta
Hampton.com
$86
$77
ComfortSuites
Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta(Valdosta)
$93
$114
$103
Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
$51
$60
All reviewsfront deskdirect tvfree appetizerfree breakfastpopcorn machinedonutswould definitely stay here againroom was cleanstaff was friendlysausage pattieslobby areaparking lotone night staymorning breakfastoutdoor poolair conditionerfresh fruit
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This is a nicely maintained property. The rooms are a good size and well kept. Easy check in, quiet room. Staff was courteous and helpful. The breakfast was good - especially the doughnuts from a local bakery! They were delicious- a nice touch to the standard breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quiet! The elevator was also quiet, so not an issue if you have a room near the elevator.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Great choice to host our annual family reunion. From beginning to end, the facility and staff were Awesome. My 3 year old grandson had a grand time and there was sufficient space in our room for him to play.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Mason C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful response. We work hard to please our guests and when we receive feedback like this it makes it all worth it. Thank you again. GM Mason Caracciolo

Reviewed August 4, 2014

The hotel was really great! Starting with the staff at the front counter; Carolina Evans and Alyssa Barnes were examples of what customer service should exemplify. Those young ladies were very professional and courteous to our family; they assisted and addressed any and all issues we ran into. The Rooms were very clean. The facilities were well kept. All the support staff was very professional and prompt as well. I have traveled throughout the world on business and pleasure trips, and I would put this staff with the best of them. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling near Valdosta Georgia. You want be disappointed in your stay!! Thank You Staff!!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This hotel is simply beautiful as well as the staff!! We hosted our annual family reunion at this hotel and from beginning to end they have been a big help. I did not hear any complaints from my family members, anything that I needed assistance with they were there to help me! I am so grateful for the leader at this particular hotel as well as her staff for helping make our family reunion memorable!!! If anyone is ever visiting in the Valdosta, GA area and need a place to stay Fairfield Inn & Suites is definitely the place to stay!!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I did not have very high expectations for this place just because it is RIGHT NEXT to I75! I was pleasantly surprised, however. While the room was small, it had everything I needed. Comfortable, clean, King bed, good black-out curtains, work desk with plenty of easy access power outlets, fridge in the room. Most of all it was quiet! My room was first floor on the back side. No road noise at all. It was 98 degrees the day I checked in, but my room was positively frigid!

I would recommend this place for any business traveler, or folks going south on I 75. Lots of good places to eat nearby, and a Walmart and Sams very close in case you need anything. For the price, you can't go wrong.

Room Tip: Back side rooms were very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business