Fairfield Inn & Suites Valdosta
$94
Hampton.com
$77
ComfortSuites
Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta(Valdosta)
$93
$63
$103
$60
All reviewsfront deskdirect tvfree appetizerfree breakfastpopcorn machinedonutswould definitely stay here againroom was cleanstaff was friendlysausage pattieslobby areaparking lotone night staymorning breakfastoutdoor poolair conditionerfresh fruit
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stayed here on our way down to Florida and liked it so much that we made sure we stopped here again on our way back home. The rooms are very clean, the beds are great and the showers have very good pressure. The young lady who checked us in on the way down was very nice and very helpful. The assistant manager who checked us in on the way back was not quite as pleasant, but his service was acceptable. The morning breakfast was the best we have seen and the local donuts was a great touch. We will definitely stay here again and would highly recommend to anyone that they stay here.

Recommend you try Cheddars for lunch or dinner. Pretty decent food for a good price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna L
Animason624, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

When a guest responds like this, we remeber why we do this for a living. Thank you for the positive feedback and we love the local donuts as well. We look forward to your next stay and appreciate the positive review. Thank You, Mason Caracciolo GM.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I travel every weekend and always look forward to my stay in Valdosta because of this hotel. The staff. the rooms. the breakfast and all public areas are clean and pleasant. The rooms are clean newly remodeled and stylish with Comfy beds. They offer more than most hotels at breakfast. We often stay at hotels that are good on some weeks and not so good on others but so far we have had very pleasant stays at this hotel. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed on 02/16/13 for a belated Valentines Day evening. Staff were all very polite. Lobby was lovely. Room was immaculately clean. BUT when we arrived at 2:45, we were told the only king room ready was on the first floor. We really didn't care about the view since it's next to the interstate so we said fine. We were assigned room #123. Believe me when I say to refuse this room if they offer it to you for free! It's located next to the mechanical room and some loud piece of equipment keeps turning on and off every 20 minutes. I wish I had noticed when we went to the room that it was designated for hearing impaired. A deaf person is the ONLY person who could stay in that room and sleep. We will stay at the hotel again, but never again in room #123.

• Stayed: February 2013

We would like to apologize if there was a noise problem in the room you stayed in. We have rented that room many times and have never had feedback that suggested how loud that room was. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Valdosta Fairfield Inn and Suites and hope that you would give us another opportunity to make it right. Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. If we can be of further assistance please feel free to contact us at 229-242-1225. Thank you again, Mason Caracciolo GM.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great overnight stop on the way to Florida in convenient on, off exit. Tastefully decorated rooms and break areas, quick check in. Very clean, new everything, micro, fridge, nice crisp bedding, and I liked the bench in room to hold extra suitcases or to sit and tie shoes. A great plus is, that I can blow dry my hair with the mirror outside the bathroom while my husband is in there. The outlets outside the bathroom are right across from the large mirror, so that you can plug in other appliances on another counter. We also like the grab bar in the shower that has the nice curved curtain rod and nice hot water.

Good breakfast choices and fruit,and of course to go cups...there's a pool for weather permitting, our stay was peaceful, I would comeback.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We booked this hotel through Priceline and had pre-paid the charge. I just received my American Express bill with a $250 charge! I called and front desk said it was a smoking charge. I have asthma and my husband has a heart condition We REQUESTED no smoking as we can't even be in a room that people have smoked in. THIS IS BOGUS and a way to overcharge people

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Dabrielle W

From time to time we have guests that don’t follow our non smoking policy. We strictly enforce the policy to maintain our high quality of room standards. We do not falsify these charges and would prefer our rooms to remain as non-smoking rooms. If we can answer any questions on this policy please feel free to contact us at the hotel 229-242-1225. Thank you for staying with us at the Valdosta Fairfield Inn and Suites. Mason Caracciolo GM