All reviews front desk top floor pleasant person breakfast choices the breakfast area roll in shower three nights choice hotels sausage links beautiful hotel beautiful room staff was very friendly electrical outlets definitely stay here again newer hotel free beer and wine happy hour
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Stayed a a near by hotel and had opportunity to visit this Comfort Inn and decided to make sure I stayed there next time I traveled in the area. It is a very nice place and several quality restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: April 2019
Leadership_Cares, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Wendell --

Our thanks for making a point to stay with us during your most recent visit to Valdosta! We are so glad you had a very nice experience, and we invite you to come back again anytime to our Comfort Inn & Suites!

Warm regards -- David Fontaine, General Manager

Reviewed April 18, 2019

Staff was helpful & very courteous. Free breakfast was delicious. Room was very clean & comfortable. Location was close to many restaurants. I stayed here three nights & will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Leadership_Cares, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay at our Comfort Inn & Suites while you were in Valdosta! It was a joy to serve you for the three nights you were with us, and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back.

Our very best -- David Fontaine, General Manager

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Yes, I judge hotels on how comfortably I sleep. Everything was neat, clean and had enough space for me and my family.

Staff was respectful and polite.

In our room, there was a directory that mapped out places to eat and thankfully Big Nick’s was one of the places listed.

We had an awesome stay!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Leadership_Cares, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Sierra --

We are thrilled that you slept so well and that everything about our Comfort Inn & Suites made for an awesome stay! Thanks for choosing to let us serve you, and we invite you to come back anytime your travels lead you to Valdosta.

Best regards -- David Fontaine, General Manager

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Been staying here for the last three years on my way to winter home in Florida. Would highly recommend this place. Will be stopping her on our return trip this April. Been consistent in services. Nice off and on to I 75.

Date of stay: October 2018
Leadership_Cares, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

It is always a pleasure to welcome you back, and we thank you for continuing to let us serve you during your travels to and from Florida! Thank you, as well, for sharing your great recommendation, and we look forward to hosting you again at our Comfort Inn & Suites when you head home in April.

See you soon!
David Fontaine

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

This is a wonderful motel we stayed serveral nites.It is clean & very nice looking & has very comfortable beds. Just a couple things I would like to see changed They have a choice of 2 milks but both have fat I think they should have a choice of 1 with fat & have 1with no fat I will not drink milk with fat so I choose to carry a cooler so I can always have milk without fat a & another thing I wish all motels would have is whole grain bagels or bran muffins. So if you want a good motel stay here

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Leadership_Cares, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Many thanks for sharing about your wonderful visit at our Valdosta Comfort Inn & Suites! It was our pleasure to serve you for a few evenings, and we appreciate your great recommendation. We are always open to ideas and suggestions for how to make our breakfast even better, and I will share yours with our team.

Thank you again, and please come back soon!

All the best -- David Fontaine, General Manager