“Decently good and inexpensive”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #12 of 246 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the LaQuinta Inn in Valdosta, GA, and walked next door to the Texas Roadhouse. We shared an onion blossom appetizer (OK - not the best); I had sirloin tips (yum) and hubby had baked chicken (just OK). It was happy hour when we were there, and the drinks were CHEAP. The bill was very inexpensive, and we felt like we got a decently good meal for a very inexpensive price. Definitely worthwhile if you are staying nearby.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Good food and service even though it was crowded. Love the rolls !!!!! Had a ribeye...great flavor and cooked perfectly

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food and service was excellent. I had the best steak at any price/anywhere. Our server was very friendly, efficient and accommodating. We were traveling with a sick older dog that we were having problems getting her to eat and he had the chef grill a piece of chicken for us to take back to the hotel. Our dog loved the grilled chicken and ate all of it.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I hadn't eaten at Texas Roadhouse in a number of years. I live in valdosta and have a favorite steakhouse where I usually eat. The waitress gave us excellent service. However, my $20 t-bone should have had the fat trimmed off of it. That left my steak 2 ounces smaller; not a good value. I am not a heavy seasoner, but I had to salt my steak. The salad and fries were average. Now I have eaten recently at the four most popular steak houses in Valdosta. My traditional favorite is still my favorite.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The food is worth the wait when there is a line. The steaks are so good and the staff is friendly and prompt. This is in good location and close to the highway and hotels.