“Great Value!”

Quality Inn, Union City
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Union City
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel while on business travel. I stayed there once before and was very satisfied. To my surprise, the hotel has been completely remodeled! The rooms were really nice with all new fixtures and a very large flat screen T.V. Waffles for breakfast were very good. The staff was helpful and I did not experience any delays with check in or check out. I will definitely stay here again, when I am in the Atlanta area!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank jnance3000

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Thanks again for a Great Say with Great service, and clear rooms, This is my third trip and i have enjoyed my stay at your hotel. Service desxk employees made sure i was extreamly formtable. Location to the airport is great. Great valkue for a small business owner that travels like myself. See you guys again on
May 24th

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Thomas7233
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Staff were ok. Could not find anyone at the front desk when checking out to let them know the computer desk needed to have the legs tightened.

Breakfast was ok, pool was dirty. Third floor was a mess, no wallpaper and very dusty from drywall work. Upon check in the clerk asked if anyone had told me about the remodel, well no and since I paid for the room in advance I couldn't go anywhere else. Room had new carpet, dresser and a computer table that was not stable. Nice big flat panel TV, but the little things like trim and calked seemed to have been over looked.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed at this Comfort Inn after an unexpected delay at the airport. I promised the manager I'd send in a review after I got home and settled. I just needed a clean comfortable room for the night at a good rate. That is what I got. Nice big screen TV, quiet area on the 4th floor, and good breakfast (fresh waffle) the next morning. For $62 what more could I want. It had a pool and nice lounge area with a TV.

Things I know they're working on: The time it takes to check a customer in. Took quite a awhile for the clerk to work down the 6 of us standing in line waiting to get checked in. The manager said that once the new clerk gets up to speed it will be faster. Seems like there could be a better way though... Better/faster computer system or something...

Wake up calls were prompt and shuttle driver was on time and I made my flight. Good value here. If you're at the airport and have all these choices don't hesitate to pick this Comfort Inn...

Room Tip: 4th floor was quiet!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank skiskier
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was in Ga for my grandson's 6th birthday party. the location was perfect. the free breakfast in the morning was good. walmart and several fast food joints were in the area. it was located near rte 85 and the airport. i will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank sexymomma29
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Found this property using one of the coupon magazines at the Georgia Welcome Station. Was easy to locate and they were happy to honor the coupon, $58 for party of 2 for 1 night. This was about 7:30 pm on a Saturday evening. The clerk was very pleasant. After paying and she gave us the key, she told us our room was complete, but the hall was being remodeled and lacked wall paper. Good thing she warned us, it was a shock getting off the elevator into a bare hallway on which room numbers had been hand written in the walls! But we're not picky and empathized with the owner's need to generate income while renovating the property.

There is a nice enclosed pool/spa e route to the elevator. We didn't used it but it did look appealing. The room is tidal Comfort Inn room, clean, we'll equipped, quiet with coffee maker, TV and WIFI. We were pleased with it.

We arrived after dark and had not eaten, so asked the clerk for a recommendation - a place within walking distance where we could get a hot meal. She immediately recommended JR Crickets. Bad advice - this was a dark, extremely noisy sports bar with wall to wall TVS blaring.

Breakfast is served from 6 -9 on Sunday. We arrived in the breakfast room at 8:30 to find the eggs, sausages had already been used up. The employees were having their breakfast, including the eggs and sausage and sitting at 2 tables watching soap operas on the single TV. Usually TVs in breakfast rooms are tuned to the news or weather stations, a neutral choice given the transient guests. The employees did not bother to replenish the breakfast bar even when other later sleeps straggled in. There was no yoghurt, another staple of breakfast bars, and the oranges and single apple were about the size of golf balls.

The in attention of the employees at breakfast overcame whatever sympathy we had for the owners of this property. They need to hasten their remodeling AND train the employees to be more helpful to the guests.

We would probably stay here again, but with some trepidation.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed here because it was very convenient for our friends since it was out of the traffic of Atlanta and because of the good reviews. We found it to be equally good, with nice front desk staff and a comfortable room. We’ll stay here again when we return in January , heading south for Florida – avoiding the Atlanta traffic again!

Ps The mall is closed.

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fairburn, GA
Magnuson Hotel Atlanta South
Magnuson Hotel Atlanta South
#4 of 10 in Union City

Been to Quality Inn, Union City? Share your experiences!