“Good service and nice rooms”

Quality Inn, Union City
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Union City
Hebron, Kentucky
“Good service and nice rooms”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

When you first walk in you are greeted witha smile. Th desk clerk is very helpful with any needs you have. I stay at this Hotel at least once or twice a month. Jennifer is nicest person you could meet.

Room Tip: Just ask te clerk and they would be more than grateful to help. All the above on the rooms
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Mc Caysville
Reviewed September 20, 2012

It was an amazing hotel with a great receptionist, both evening and night. The room was exceptional! It was the cleanest I've ever stayed in! It came with two beds, a microwave, a fridge, and a coffee pot. It also had a VCR which I thought was a bit funny, but it was a nice touch compared to the usual. The hotel itself was very nice. It was small, but in a homely, welcoming way. During breakfast, my mother, myself, and my boyfriend all had a great conversation with the receptionist. I think we talked over two hours, but it felt like we belonged there. I will definitely be back. :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Savannah, Georgia, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This has to be the best hotel in atlanta, GA. It is extremely close to the airport. I was picked up by their friendly driver from the airport. This hotel is really conveniently located, there is everything that a traveler can ask for. Walmart is right behind the hotel and kroger is right across the street, some of really nice restaurants are also nearby. I go to atlanta often on business trips, and even to visit family. This is my favorite place to stay at during my stay in atlanta. The rooms are really neat and clean, the exterior landscape looks marvelous and luxurious along with the interior. The heated pool is a plus. I enjoyed the heated spa and indoor swimming pool. They also had full hot quality breakfast, unlike some other hotels. Everyone who worked at that hotel makes one feel at home. I felt as if I was part of their family, rather than a random customer who will never be seen again. They make connections and make you feel homely, this is one big aspect that leads to my visit over and over again to this astonishingly astounding hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Culpeper
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was recently stuck in Atlanta due to missing a connecting flight out. We recieved a voucher for another hotel from the airline, but the shuttle wasn't there yet. All the shuttle drivers were "competing" for our business and we picked this one. The driver was great but I can't say much for the van. It was just okay. The hotel was nice and located near several stores, gas stations, and restaurants all within walking distance. The receptionist was very nice and gave use our rooms very quickly. All of the rooms had a coffee pot, microwave, iron, and refridgerator. We left shortly after that for a late dinner. When we came back the receptionist had been told by the van driver that we were going to take the 8am shuttle back to the airport and were interested in the breakfast. She took it upon herself to go ahead and set up a 6:15 wakeup call for us and informed us of that and wanted to make sure it was okay. Wow! Never had that happen before. Very nice and unexpected. The next morning we woke up and enjoyed the breakfast. It was continental (+) and the + is because it had some sausage links, eggs, and waffles. Most just have muffins and donuts. We got on the 8am shuttle as planned. The 4 stars is only because they could use a little bit of touch up on the hotel like paint, wall paper, and stuff like that.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Meridian, Mississippi
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I've been a business traveler for the last 20 years. I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked my room at this hotel. When I arrived, I was extremely impressed. The airport shuttle service picked me up within moments of my calling. The shuttle driver had a great sense of humor. When I arrived at the hotel, I immediately noticed how clean the grounds were. The lobby was spacious, with a flat screen and computer station with free internet access. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was really clean, spacious and the king size bed was crazy comfortable. I slept better than I have on the road in a long time. The free breakfast the next morning was excellent. I even had time to take a quick swim in the pool. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone! Two thumbs up!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jnance3000
FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have no clue what "FPEREZAL" is talking about! I stayed there on the same exact night as him and his family, and i found everything to be quite lovely. My family and I arrived from florida and checked in around 12:30am and the front desk clerk showed great southern hospitality to my family and I. She was sweet, engaged in conversation and even thanked us for being apart of the Choice Privileges Program. Due to us being apart of the program, she extended herself to give us a room upgrade which i thought was the most considerable and sweet thing anyone at any hotel has ever done. Our room was very clean, our TV worked, our AC blew cold air, and and we found NO stains anywhere in the room.... Breakfast started at 6am and my family and I came down at 5am and the breakfast attendant made two full servings of the waffle mix and had breakfast laid out like a 5star buffet. The batter was enough to feed 100ppl. She was so caring that she made sure we got to eat breakfast before we left, even though it was 5am. The staff at this hotel is so caring and considerate, they make sure that their guests are 100% satisfied and i love the fact that we as customers come first to them!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My flight from Houston had an emergency landing in Atlanta. Forced to stay the night, this is where US Air put me up. Shuttle service was great. Very close to airport. Decent coffee. Room felt unsettling, not necessarily unclean, but very aged. My tv was broken, it only got one channel, but I was so tired I didn't report it, I was only there five hours. Overall, I kinda wondered if I should have just slept at the airport. Make your assumptions from there.

• Stayed July 2012
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Airport Fairburn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn
Best Western Plus Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest

Been to Quality Inn, Union City? Share your experiences!