Quality Inn, Union City
  • Pool
$76
La Quinta
$81
Magnuson Hotel Atlanta South(Union City)(Great Value!)
$66
$48
$52
Priceline
$58
Garden Inn(Union City)
$78
Priceline
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn(Fairburn)(Great Value!)
$124
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe general managerrooms are cleani highly recommend this hotelbest hotel in townpark flyindoor pool and hot tubgreat sense of humorstaff was very friendly and helpfulhome away from homechoice hotelsanyone who wantsbusiness centerwakeup callfamily reunionstay there againexcellent customer serviceunder new management
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Four of us stayed in two rooms en-route to Florida since the hotel is just off I-81 and since most previous reviews were positive. The area's main business generator - a large adjacent mall - is closing down; there's no shopping. The check in staff was great. The rooms were clean and comfy, but safety, amenities and breakfast didn't make the grade.

The pool area was disappointing and unsafe.The pool was OK, but there was a large spilled plant pot on the decking that looked as if it had been there for some time. The whirlpool was too hot for easy entry, and had a lot of dirt in the bottom - probably from the plant pot. The worst thing was the broken open door to the pool utility room housing pumps, heater, and electrical; a safety hazard for anyone but particularly children.

Breakfast was a disappointment. The eating area is small - too small for the hotel size. Only two of the four slots in the one toaster worked. We got the last 4 hard boiled eggs. They had only one waffle maker and at 4 minutes per waffle not many guests got a chance to use it. Sadly, the one breakfast attendant looked uninterested in her job. Nothing was topped up until it had been empty for awhile (i.e. condiments, coffee, etc.).

Unfortunately we wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2011

While we had no real problems with the hotel itself, be aware that this is a very bad area of town. There is a dead mall next to this hotel. It was so empty that we were actually afraid in some parts of it. In fact, the Cracker Barrel on this street closed. I have never heard of a Cracker Barrel going out of business!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2010

We enjoyed a short stay. very clean, prompt service, Good management.
Very good spa and swimming pool.

Kids enjoyed playing in Pool and Spa

Very good value for money

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Ram73
Reviewed November 22, 2010

My husband and I were travelling through on our way to Pensacola Fl. We were extremely pleased we chose this hotel. Ray the proprietor was very pleasant and was very helpful. We needed extra pillows, and he got them for us right away. The breakfast was exceptional for a value hotel with hot biscuits and sausage gravy, waffles, eggs and an array of cereals, bagels etc... He was always present and made sure everyone had enough in the breakfast room. The hotel was kept very clean and tidy. We highly recommend this establishment when passing through georgia. Well Done. Thank-you. Frank and Lisa

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mamalisa10
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Due to inclement weather, I recently found myself stranded overnight in Atlanta. Even though there were thousands of other stranded airline passengers, and frustrated people calling the hotel one after the other, the overnight desk clerk answered the phone pleasantly and was extremely helpful. Once I arrived at the hotel, he was very nice, efficient and took an extra second to make sure I didn't need anything else. He even saw that I was carrying a laptop bag, and made sure I was able to get an Internet connection.

The next morning, the manager saw the worry in my eyes when he told me that the shuttle wouldn't leave for another 45 minutes (I had just missed the previous shuttle.) I was afraid that I'd miss my flight. He actually called the shuttle driver, a very polite and gracious woman, and asked her to drop off her current passengers and return to the hotel as quickly as she could possibly do it. She did, and the shuttle left a half hour early on my behalf. And as it turns out, it made a big difference, and I (thankfully) made my flight.

Kudos to the entire staff of Comfort Inn in Union City, GA. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business