“Worst Customer Service EVER”

Days Inn & Suites Union City
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Union City
florida
“Worst Customer Service EVER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2009

BEWARE if you are planning on using your debit card at this hotel. They charged my account TWICE for the stay and could'nt help me fix it!!! The manager was argumentative and rude, telling me that if I wanted my money back I would have to take him to small claims court. And don't think you will get any help from corp., as each hotel is independtly owned and operated. When I requested the name of the manager's boss to make a complaint he told me he would'nt give it to me because that's what they pay him to do. I finally got a name but no e-mail or phone number. Oh and when you call the corp. customer "I don't care" service they can't give you any information about who owns and operated the hotel either. I was told I could find that information in public records or the chamber of commerce. So be very careful when staying here, as you will have no where to turn if you have a problem!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
I_CARE_FOR_YOU, Manager. at Days Inn & Suites Union City, responded to this review, September 9, 2009
Hi,
Guest had a reservation which the debit card was authorize for and they decided to leave early so we drop the authorization besides the charge for the night stayed but she logged in from hotel business center and said I do not see my credit but obviously it takes at least couple of business days by her bank before she sees it on her account and specially being long weekend it was going to take longer but I told her that we will be glad to call or fax anything to your bank on Tuesday when bank opens and help you the best we can but she does not want to understand and while her husband was understanding and trying to explain her she simply got mad on him saying you want to stay here and hear all B.S. from this guy and she left. Absolutely 100% we would not charge a single penny more than our agreed charged to any of our guest and this is completely baseless accusation. (I have no idea on why does all the banks do not show credit right away as they show debit right away in all accounts.)
Thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ft.myers,FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2009

the hotel is extremely clean and comfortable,the staff are all helpful,courteous and go out of their way to ensure that I enjoyed my stay.
I regularly travel through the area ,and wil actually drive out of my way to stay at the Best Western in Union City, due to the quality of the Hotel ,the comfort and cleanliness of the rooms ,and the superior services of the hotel staff

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank IntandemFL
South Wales
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2009

we recently stayed here for one night after arriving at Atlanta Airport. We were tired and exhausted after experiencing Atlanta Airport not the easiest of airports to travel through. The hotel was easy to find directions were clear The receptionist was very welcoming, friendly and helpful making our booking in easy and when we requested suggested a place to eat that wasnt too far away and met our requirements.The room was clean and comfortable with everything we needed. Breakfast was ok, loved the waffle maker and the breakfast room was pleasant. We thought it was a shame that we were only staying the one night but if returning to Atlanta would stay here again. The hotel provided good value for money.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SMPG
Lexington, KY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2009

We booked a King Suite that had a pull out couch. You could actually feel the metal bars going across your neck and knee area when we slept that night. The pool was filthy so we complained to the manager. He was the rudest person general manager I've ever come across. His name is Don Pael. He told us if we weren't happy we should get our stuff and leave. Never once did he apologize or try to accommodate the situation. The breakfast was also horrible. Please save your money and stay at another hotel.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2008

Good value for price. About a 25 minute drive to downtown Atlanta without traffic. Conveniently located right next to a Walmart. Clean rooms. Would return if in the area.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Union City
#5 of 10 in Union City
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn

Been to Days Inn & Suites Union City? Share your experiences!