“Saturday afternoon Bunch”

Kakao
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Tyrone
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My wife and stopped in for "something" different after running our "chores". We both had sandwiches (I had the Cuban - very good) with Chai Latas. Enjoyed our meal and would recommend stopping in for a different treat. They are only open for breakfast and lunch. They have a drive thru window if you in a hurry for a hot drink.

1  Thank Cordon J

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The decor is unique with Guatemalan spice! It is calm; a good place to do homework. The variety of food and drink are good also! I will definitely come back here in my free time and will bring friends!

1  Thank futuretraveler_11
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My sister in law lives in this area, and she raves about this place so much that I had her take me when I came to visit. The food is fantastic, the place is so clean, but most importantly the service is out of this world. Immediately you are made to feel right at home. I'll be going back every time I'm in town visiting.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Good lattes, with a yummy Spanish breakfast wrap that has some spice to it! Drive through option with call ahead ordering available!! Adorable atmosphere! Friendly staff too :)

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This morning we visited Kakao for the second time in two weeks. This is a great little cafe. The service is very good. The people are so nice and attentive. Great coffee, very good breakfast food and the churros are delicious! We look forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Fdsabens