Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing surf lessons for all ages

We (1 adult, 1 child) had an amazing experience surfing on Tybee. We emailed about last minute... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2021
796ashleyh
Atlanta, Georgia
A great time and fun!

I had a great time. Turner was knowledgeable and patient and I was actually able to catch a wave... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2021
CAnnTurner

All reviews great instructor private lesson two hour lesson bucket list item learning how any age all ages super fun awesome experience year olds highlight of our trip two hours a lot of fun turner waves safety blast
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Before booking a surf lesson with Turner I was not confident that I'd be able to get the hang of surfing at all, although I'd wanted to try it for years. Thanks to his knowledge of the sport, great instruction, encouragement, and awesome personality, I was catching some small waves in no time at all. If I lived closer to the beach, I'd buy a board now! Being a naturally inquisitive person, I asked a lot of questions about surf etiquette, gear and equipment, safety, and more. He answered all of them patiently and professionally. If you are thinking about taking a surf lesson with Turner, stop thinking about it and just do it!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend spending some time with them, both to have a whole lot of fun and to improve your surf skills. \Kristian

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

This is a MUST DO!!! My daughter (14) and I decided to do a surf lesson with Turner at the last minute and I am so glad we did. This experience will be always remembered. Not only did Turner make it fun but he made it so easy for us to learn. Turner taught us how to surf and water safety for the ocean. Turner is very knowledgeable and a person with great values. He also works with the YMCA. You will be in good company with Turner. Thanks for a wonderful experience. Now we want to surf more!

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Turner was great. He patiently taught me to catch waves on a windy April morning with clear and functional instruction. I am athletic but with no prior surfing experience. By the end of the lesson I had caught a few waves. It was a great experience and I now can look forward to getting out on a surfboard again.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Was so exciting watching my 15 year old daughter surf! She had a blast and now has the surf bug! Turner was great! So happy we went thanks!