“Crow's Nest”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View from Deck !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

walt31420...
Willowick, Ohio
“Crow's Nest”
Reviewed July 20, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Perfect location on Tybee Island: a very short and simple walk to private beach & pool (both very clean & well kept). Short drive to restaurants & all u can do on Tybee and Willmington Islands. Simple and direct drive to River St in Savannah.
Condo clean and comfortable,highly recommended for a visit/vacation on Tybee Island, Georgia.

Jul 23, 2018
Thank you, Walt, for your nice review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your Tybee vacation and having Crowsnest for your Tybee home. Thank you very much for taking such good care of the condo. I hope you will return for another trip.
Reviewed July 20, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 21, 2018
Hi Donna, Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed Crowsnest and appreciated the great location. These condos are very small-only 490 sq ft. Next visit, please ask to see a condo that has been renovated to be more spacious. I handle several where the bedroom wall to the hall has been removed and those have king beds. Because most of mine are couples only, it's perfectly remodeled. Most of the condos are the original construction, offered to 4 to 6 occupants so the bedrooms are not opened up. I'll check the bathroom fixtures and appreciate the comment.
conniesta...
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Crows Nest”
Reviewed May 16, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Just wanted to thank our landlord. She was very helpful & told me about the view from our balcony. Perfect view right on the private beach! Wonderful we will definitely be back!! Thanks for the memories.

Jun 3, 2018
I'm so glad you enjoyed Crowsnest. You don't have to pay the price of the beach front condos to have a great view. I hope to hear from you again.
sparksel
“Beautiful views ”
Reviewed April 5, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Really enjoyed this condo. Great views of both the pool and the ocean. Tv was good size in living room, couch and recliner were comfortable. Does have elevator which was great for a mother that doesn’t get around all that well. The sofa bed was not bad to sleep on at all. Overall, I couldn’t have been more pleased with our room. Safe, nice, enjoyable, and great views.

Apr 9, 2018
Your review is exactly what we hope for with all of our guests. I'm so happy you were pleased. I appreciate the care you took with the condo. Please come see us again.
Best regards,
MB775
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Good, would consider it again”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

PROS: Great view of ocean, convenient, clean, older but well maintained, nice pools. Patti the manager is very responsive (I don't think she takes a day off!).
CONS: Only one key which isn't good when your family wants to do their own thing. Pull out bed VERY uncomfortable. My son could not use it and ended up sleeping on the couch. No elevator- hauling luggage to 3rd floor a chore and tired legs don't like it. Something we didn't think about in the excitement of booking. Make sure you bring your own beach towels.

Aug 11, 2017
Thank you for leaving a review, Michelle. I'm glad you enjoyed the condo and complex. We talked a couple of times - I wish you had mentioned the elevator. There is an elevator at the south end of the building. If you'll look at the instructions at the top of page 2, you'll see where to park depending on whether you plan to use the elevator or stains. There is also a spare key stored in the condo lock box on the door. Next time you visit Tybee, we'll go over the reservation paperwork.
severance...
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great time!”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Had a great time in Tybee and enjoyed Crowsnest. Great ocean view. Beautiful pool. Would recommend to friends and family.

Aug 1, 2017
I hope you and your family come stay with us again. I appreciate you taking such nice care of the condo.
Best wishes,
Explore56...
“Very nice & clean, great view”
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Great location! Nice & clean. It had almost everything you need. Weather was perfect! We love Tybee and look forward to staying here again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
May 24, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Crowsnest. I appreciate you leaving the condo so nice ! I will look forward to your return visit.
Patti
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing