“Above and beyond service”
Review of Atlantis Inn

Atlantis Inn
Ranked #8 of 8 Tybee Island B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was there to photograph a wedding for a guest at this inn. They allowed me to park right up front. A member of their staff, I can't remember her name, helped us to find the bride's room. Later that day just before the wedding a piece of the bride'a tiara broke. Bob was quick to the rescue with a tube of adhesive. With out the willingness to help and level of service provided I don't think the day would have ran as smoothly as it did. Thank you!
-Ross Goodman Photography

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Goodmanphotog
There are newer reviews for Atlantis Inn

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed overnight in January as romantic date night. It was worth every penny or dollar we spent. I love Tybee Island in the off season. It is a close walk to the beach. We took a nice stroll at sun set then had a fabulous dinner at the Sundae Café. The food at the Sundae Café is excellent and can compete with any high end restaurant in Savannah. Our room was gorgeous and had a heart shaped bath tub. This place is laid back and a great place to relax.

Room Tip: Check out there web site as each room is different.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I booked a last minute trip to Tybee Island and from the first phone call to them to check out, we had nothing but the best experience! Dave and Janet made us feel like we were truly being taken care of and looking out for us! We would recommend Atlantis Inn to family and friends because you couldn't ask for a better staff and location from the beach and main Tybee shopping strip.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I love this place. Dave and Janet were very nice and helpful. So close to the beach, we never paid for parking! Definitely staying again! It only had a A/C unit but after a while it got fairly cool and comfortable enough to sleep. Bed was amazingly comfortable.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We just got back from our stay at the Atlantis Inn. Let me start by saying that I called before making reservations and asking how much the pet charge was. I was told 25.00. I ask the person if that was the TOTAL charge, he said yes. When we arrived, it turn out to be 25.00 PER NIGHT. And then was told that we could not leave our pet unattended. They told us about a local vet. that also did boarding. I had called two weeks earlier and ask for a first floor room because my girlfriend had just had knee replacement ( can't do steps ), they didn't have record of my call. We finally got into our room and what a surprise. To say I was disappointed would be a major understatement. The bathroom was awful, the bed was hard as a rock, the AC ran ALL the time and very noisy. The comforter smelled, and parking is terrible. If you leave for dinner your parking will be gone when you get back, and if you park in a unauthorized space, you will get towed. It happened to other guest while we were their. I would never go back to this place again. The online photos are misleading, it's a old motel and I got what I paid for.

3  Thank Mike M
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked a last minute three day trip to Tybee Island, Dave and Janet were extremely accommodating and welcoming! The first night Janet recommended AJ's for dinner so Dave offered to drop us off and pick us up on his golf cart witch was very nice of him. Dinner was wonderful! Overall our stay at the Atlantis Inn was great and we look forward booking another trip with them!!!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Just driving through on our way to Florida,,, the very cool night manager sold us the last room the Posiedon. We were a bit apprehensive, never been to tybee island and at 10 at night taking the first room we could find, but much to our surprise when we got to our room we were amazed. The room was up the steps around the corner around the corner again up the steps, we were thinking oh lord what have we gotten ourselves into. After we got in our room we the. Discovered how awesome it was. The room was Greek themed for the name of the room. When you walk in you see the raised bed in the center of the room with a sheer canopy all the way around it. The rest of room was just as night.. Hot tub in the corner, tile floor granite counter tops full tiled shower... Very nice and very clean!! As far as service the night manager was very helpful and easy going.. We couldn't figure out how to get the tv on, instead of just telling us he offered to come up to the room and do it for us.. Very personable..very nice!!! As far as the beach we were a block away, but felt very safe to walk. All and all... Very awesome stop over, we will definately go out of our way to stay here again. Thanks Atlantis inn for the great experience !!!

• Stayed: May 2014
#2 of 8 in Tybee Island
Dunes Inn & Suites
Dunes Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Tybee Island

Been to Atlantis Inn? Share your experiences!