“Made me feel right at home”
Review of Atlantis Inn

Atlantis Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Tybee Island B&B and Inns
Marietta, Georgia
“Made me feel right at home”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed in Atlantis Inn room 16 the Oceanbreeze from 9/19 to 9/22. The decor was very cool and the staff especially Kay, property manager, and Bruce, maintenace, made me feel right at home.Everything I needed while I was in room I got. Short walk to beach and pier. Block away from steallar dining and enterainment. I would highly recommend for a vacation, reserving rooms for wedding guests etc.

Room Tip: Ocean Breeze excellent for one or two people.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Muskegon, Michigan
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the last night of our honeymoon. And a poor way to end it! We weren't pleased with our accomdations during our one night stay. We stayed the safari room where the bathroom ceiling had so much water damage I was afraid to go into the bathroom. The shower curtain was covered in mold and there was a used bar of soap still in the shower. The Inn advertises free wi-fi which we tried to utilize to find dinner options- however we couldn't even get the signal in our room. Upon check-in we couldn't find our room and had to go back to the office to ask how to get there (it was tucked in a corner through an additional doorway). We weren't told when breakfast was- again causing us to have to ask again at the office. Although the Inn wasn't what we had expected, it was located a short walk from the beach and shops. The location was great- the experience was not.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Tybee Island hotels

Hiawassee
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Just the kind of place you don't find anymore, quirky decor but comfortable and reasonably priced. Very short walk to the beach and the pier. Situated close to most everything. Blair was very helpful in getting us settled in and Kay manned the front desk admirably. Had a great stay, wish it were longer.

Room Tip: We needed two beds so got the UNDER THE SEA room complete with large mermaid and seahorse on the wal...
1 Thank Frances P
Dunwoody, Georgia
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed in Atlantic inn. Room name was "Tiki hut" my friend and I stayed one night in there and it was cool and nice!!! outside was so hot because I went to there on August 12 and I exhausted but my room was so clean and cool! bathroom was clean and even I was able to walk to beach it is not too far. It is safe and staffs are kind and nice. it is not too expensive so I hope people to enjoy in there!

1 Thank Jinhee2013
Georgia
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Came into town for the day and decided to stay overnight on a whim. Found this little gem and inquired with Kay, the manager, about availability. She very gladly showed us 3-4 rooms/suites, all themed and decorated differently. We selected the Blue Lagoon room with the jacuzzi. We liked the fact there was a living area, separate bedroom, small kitchen appliances, all in a suite for under $100. The style of the hotel, rooms, etc...gave us a "Key West" feel, instead of the traditional hotel style. We also had a delightful continental breakfast with fresh coffee, juice, pastries, yogurt and fruit. Oh, and did I mention it was on the beachside and less than a block from the water. Can't beat this deal...I recommend if you're ever on Tybee Island, book your stay at the Atlantis Inn. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Commerce, Georgia
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The staff here is wonderful. Our room was very large and the Inn is close to everything. Can't wait to come back again. Very safe area, my grandson was able to walk between our rooms and I didn't have to stress over his safety.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nancy S
savannah
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Loved this room! Stayed in Seascapes for 2 days and enjoyed every minute.
The room was large with plenty of space for 4 adults and all our stuff. It had an alcove with a table and chairs,refrigerator and microwave. Walk in shower was spacious but a little slow to drain but that was the only problem we found. The location to the beach was perfect-only a block away. It makes us curious about the other themed rooms but that just makes us excited to try another one next time!

1 Thank frenchie745
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort
Hotel Tybee
Hotel Tybee
#2 of 8 in Tybee Island

Been to Atlantis Inn? Share your experiences!