“Wonderful place for relaxing!”
Review of Atlantis Inn

Atlantis Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Tybee Island B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed in Atlantic inn. Room name was "Tiki hut" my friend and I stayed one night in there and it was cool and nice!!! outside was so hot because I went to there on August 12 and I exhausted but my room was so clean and cool! bathroom was clean and even I was able to walk to beach it is not too far. It is safe and staffs are kind and nice. it is not too expensive so I hope people to enjoy in there!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jinhee2013

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Came into town for the day and decided to stay overnight on a whim. Found this little gem and inquired with Kay, the manager, about availability. She very gladly showed us 3-4 rooms/suites, all themed and decorated differently. We selected the Blue Lagoon room with the jacuzzi. We liked the fact there was a living area, separate bedroom, small kitchen appliances, all in a suite for under $100. The style of the hotel, rooms, etc...gave us a "Key West" feel, instead of the traditional hotel style. We also had a delightful continental breakfast with fresh coffee, juice, pastries, yogurt and fruit. Oh, and did I mention it was on the beachside and less than a block from the water. Can't beat this deal...I recommend if you're ever on Tybee Island, book your stay at the Atlantis Inn. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The staff here is wonderful. Our room was very large and the Inn is close to everything. Can't wait to come back again. Very safe area, my grandson was able to walk between our rooms and I didn't have to stress over his safety.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Loved this room! Stayed in Seascapes for 2 days and enjoyed every minute.
The room was large with plenty of space for 4 adults and all our stuff. It had an alcove with a table and chairs,refrigerator and microwave. Walk in shower was spacious but a little slow to drain but that was the only problem we found. The location to the beach was perfect-only a block away. It makes us curious about the other themed rooms but that just makes us excited to try another one next time!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank frenchie745
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My fiancé and I went September 1st to Tybee Island for the Memorial Day Weekend. We lucked up and got to stay in this wonderful room (Captains Quarters). Very spacious, clean and surprised to have a huge big screen TV in living room. I cannot say enough about Management (Ms. Kay) and her staff very friendly and accommodating. We look forward to going back in November for our honeymoon and staying in one of the Honeymoon Suites. The motel is very quaint and all the rooms are themed differently, what a nice surprise and not the same old boring décor as other hotels. If you would like a unique experience and are visiting Tybee then I suggest staying at the Atlantis Inn; you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for a wonderful experience,
L. Phillips

Room Tip: Would be happy to stay in any of the rooms, all unique.....